• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: NFL thread

It is even more blatantly atrocious http://www.star-telegram.com/sports/nfl/dallas-cowboys/article202414649.html

He is trying to get the NFL legal fees repaid for the kangaroo court decision regarding Zeke. The cowboys did two affidavits regarding irreparable harm so Goodie is now saying, ah you sued the league so give us our fees. The Cowboys and Jerry never sued the league. They did no more than the Patriots did in deflategate yet Goodie never went after Kraft for legal fees.

Of course Goodie will find a way to screw us like last year when opposing OLs went eight full games without being called for holding against us.

Maybe Jerry needs to sell the Cowboys for the good of the franchise. Once he's gone perhaps the NFL will finally stop "persecuting" them.

By the way, have the Cowboys ever lost a game on merit, simply because their opponents were better than they were, or is it always because of some vast conspiracy originating in the Commissioner's office?

Asking for a friend.

Maybe Jerry needs to sell the Cowboys for the good of the franchise. Once he's gone perhaps the NFL will finally stop "persecuting" them.

By the way, have the Cowboys ever lost a game on merit, simply because their opponents were better than they were, or is it always because of some vast conspiracy originating in the Commissioner's office?

Asking for a friend.

I was going to ask you if they have ever won a game on merit given whenever we win, you always say it was a gift...

BTW, do you honestly believe the opposing OL went eight games without holding?

I was going to ask you if they have ever won a game on merit given whenever we win, you always say it was a gift...

BTW, do you honestly believe the opposing OL went eight games without holding?

NFL O-linemen are good at their jobs? Dallas' D-linemen aren't as good at theirs? You know as well as I do that refs can call holding on every play but that would turn the game into a shambles so they let the ticky-tack stuff go. Aside from Dallas sports radio I don't recall any of the national shows mention anything about biased officiating against the Boys.

NFL O-linemen are good at their jobs? Dallas' D-linemen aren't as good at theirs? You know as well as I do that refs can call holding on every play but that would turn the game into a shambles so they let the ticky-tack stuff go. Aside from Dallas sports radio I don't recall any of the national shows mention anything about biased officiating against the Boys.

Eight games? Please. The Cowboys line was recognized as one of the best in the NFL and over that same period, they had 19 holding calls iirc. These also weren't ticky tack no calls, we had guys getting tackled and nothing.

If you want to think it is normal for NFL teams to go 8 games against one team without a holding call, feel free.

The Brandon Cooks project in NE only lasted one year.

Patriots now have 5 picks in the first three rounds: 2 1sts, 2 2nds and a 3rd.

Back