• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

Kevin Liptak @Kevinliptakcnn
Trump's disclosure form acknowledges: "In 2016 expenses were incurred by one of Donald J. Trump's attorneys, Michael Cohen. Mr. Cohen sought reimbursement of those expenses and Mr. Trump fully reimbursed Mr. Cohen in 2017."

Daniel Dale @ddale8
3m
So 1) Trump denies involvement in Cohen payment to Daniels 2) Giuliani admits Trump reimbursed Cohen 3) Trump says Giuliani just started, doesn’t know what he’s talking about, will “get his facts straight” 4) Trump files official form acknowledging he reimbursed Cohen

Yes, it is just another example of mainstream right wingers fake accusations of media bias.

Mainstream?

Had to google this guy to figure out who the hell you were talking about.

Meh.

Kind of rich regardless, coming from the guy who said Fox news didn't have the Flynn plea deal on their website while everyone who went to check saw it front and center on their website.

Regardless, carry on.

That said, this really isn't all that important. I'm sure you have more important things to go on about.

he's not obscure. he was part of the reagan administration, an editor and writer for the heritage foundation, and one of the most prolific writers and moviemakers of the modern right wing and christian movements. His fauxumentary films Obama's America and Hillary's America have played a prominent part in the last 2 elections.

Ari Melber
@AriMelber
NEW: Ethics office sending letter to Rod Rosenstein stating that Michael Cohen's payment on behalf of Trump was a debt and may be relevant to "any inquiry" Rosenstein may be pursuing.

Eric Columbus @EricColumbus
17m
Let’s be clear what this is: the Trump-appointed acting head of the Office of Government Ethics just wrote DOJ to flag that Trump may have committed a crime by not disclosing his Stormy payment to Cohen in last year’s financial disclosure.

he's not obscure. he was part of the reagan administration, an editor and writer for the heritage foundation, and one of the most prolific writers and moviemakers of the modern right wing and christian movements. His fauxumentary films Obama's America and Hillary's America have played a prominent part in the last 2 elections.

Grossed 33.5 and 13 million respectively.

Yuge.

It's ok Zeke.

it's ok to admit you don't know what you're talking about.

but using your ignorance to diminish reality doesn't really work.

and $33.5m makes it a top-5 grossing documentary of all time.

it's ok to admit you don't know what you're talking about.

but using your ignorance to diminish reality doesn't really work.

and $33.5m makes it a top-5 grossing documentary of all time.

Beaten out by such powerhouse, world changing documentaries such as;

March of the Penguins
Justin Bieber: Never say never
Michael Jackson's This Is It

Yuge.

Beaten out by such powerhouse, world changing documentaries such as;

March of the Penguins
Justin Bieber: Never say never
Michael Jackson's This Is It

Yuge.

His second world altering, election changing film beaten out by incredible and influential films like

Earth (2009)
Chimpanzee
One Direction; This is Us
Katy Perry:part of me
Sicko
An Inconvenient Truth
Bowling for Columbine
Oceans
Bears
Monkey Kingdom
African Cats
Madonna: Truth or Dare
America (2014)
Capitalism: A Love Story
A Beautiful Planet
Born in China

The biggest films. Yuge. He makes the biggest films. Made documentaries great again. So yuge.

Shannon Watts @shannonrwatts
Preliminary finding from Senate Intelligence Committee investigation: “The Kremlin used the @NRA as a means of accessing and assisting Trump and his campaign:” bit.ly/2Ip0sTn

second highest grossing political documentary in the US in the last 40 years.

871,000 twitter followers.

I'll readily admit I didn't know who he was, but that's because I don't tweet or have much general awareness of American right-wing commentators. he's also authored a dozen plus books.

but it's pretty clear habitants is just itching for a fight with zeke.

Shannon Watts @shannonrwatts
Preliminary finding from Senate Intelligence Committee investigation: “The Kremlin used the @NRA as a means of accessing and assisting Trump and his campaign:” bit.ly/2Ip0sTn

this is the full committee report? i.e. both dems and reps? cause if so that is pretty damning. also illustrates how farcical the Nunes shit was.

Donnie Jr., everyone:

DdUuRkSWAAEqoS0.jpg:large

Butthead.png

Back