• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: Tennis anyone?

Yuge win for Andreescu. Hopefully she can recover for the final.

That was great. She is looking very promising.

What is disapointing is beside French Sport Channel (TVA Sports), none of the english canadian sports channel decided to air her final. It's looking bad considering she is from ontario. Shows how Tennis is consider worst than other unknown crappy sport in the ROC.

Andreescu just blasted Kerber again in Miami. She’ll be Top 10 pretty soon at this rate.

she looks like the best female player on tour right now, and that's just unbelievable. hope she doesnt crash like a lot of the other girls. However i think Kvitova is the one to beat in this Miami tournament, when she is rested, she is tough to beat.

Last edited:
I know where Kerber is coming from, the veteran tennis players dont openly moan and groan about little body aches throughout the match. Bianca will have to learn this.

I know where Kerber is coming from, the veteran tennis players dont openly moan and groan about little body aches throughout the match. Bianca will have to learn this.

The Grump says hello

As for the women, you might be right but they just cum with every shot they make

She has played more tennis than anyone else in 2019, she will have to manage her schedule better in the future.

She needs to get in better physical shape and improve her cardio .

She is only 18 but if she is going to compete for titles escaping late game fatigue is important

Back