• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: Tennis anyone?

I prefer Genie working at the peeler joint
25 year olds with a net worth of 6 million dollars don't tend to do that, BUT, I have little doubt that once she is finished with tennis in a year or two that she will continue on doing modeling.

Last edited:
25 year olds with a net worth of 6 million dollars don't tend to do that, BUT, I have little double that once she is finished with tennis in a year or two that she will continue on doing modeling.

Her sister is even better looking

25 year olds with a net worth of 6 million dollars don't tend to do that, BUT, I have little doubt that once she is finished with tennis in a year or two that she will continue on doing modeling.

She will make more modelling and with endorsement deals

She can easily hook up with a loaded athlete or rich dude of her choice , she will be fine .

Its an individual sport where you can fall to the bottom in a short time

She will make more modelling and with endorsement deals

She can easily hook up with a loaded athlete or rich dude of her choice , she will be fine .

Its an individual sport where you can fall to the bottom in a short time
Yes, she can bank her looks and fame for a while yet, especially at home in Quebec.

But I hope Bianca Andreescu takes note, continue to focus on tennis. Take a mental break, go do modelling and focus on endorsements and might find that when it comes time to return to tennis you can never get back to the level you were at.

Yes, she can bank her looks and fame for a while yet, especially at home in Quebec.

But I hope Bianca Andreescu takes note, continue to focus on tennis. Take a mental break, go do modelling and focus on endorsements and might find that when it comes time to return to tennis you can never get back to the level you were at.

I don't high hopes for Bianca

I don't think her body will physically make it til 25

She had too many injuries too early before hitting 20

She looks out of shape and exhausted after a match

While watching the event yesterday she looked beat up halfway and had to grind out a 2 hour match

Hope I am wrong though

I don't high hopes for Bianca

I don't think her body will physically make it til 25

She had too many injuries too early before hitting 20

She looks out of shape and exhausted after a match

While watching the event yesterday she looked beat up halfway and had to grind out a 2 hour match

Hope I am wrong though

She looked exhausted because she is coning off a injury.

Her conditioning is shit and she still ate Eugenie's lunch.

I think she's a force once she's in game shape again.

Back