• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around The League: 2016-17 Playoffs

Re: Around The League: 2016-17 Season

If I was the management of any athlete. I would demand that my players carried a ****ing stack of consent forms that MUST BE SIGNED before they shag ANYONE.

It is out of control

Realize that was in jest, but people do realize MB has caught the biggest available fish in both the 2014 & 2015 deadlines right? Vanek & Petry while giving up didly squat.

Duchene

for

Diddly Squat.

I like it.

Former NHLer Mike Comrie under investigation by the LAPD for rape. Apparently this occurred during some three-way action and the other girl has not brought forward any complaint.

Maybe this is a jealousy thing....?

https://ca.yahoo.com/sports/news/mike-comrie-under-lapd-rape-investigation-tmz-142111117.html

does that mean the girl that didn't complain is also being charged for touching the alleged rapee? I guess you could consent to one of the two touching and not the other, but damn that would be hard to prove,,

I haven't been on in the last few weeks because I finally have a new job (after 9 months of unemployment), so I've been hella busy lately. I just figured I better check in to let wiseguy know I didn't stop watching the Blue Jackets when their streak ended. ;)

I haven't been on in the last few weeks because I finally have a new job (after 9 months of unemployment), so I've been hella busy lately. I just figured I better check in to let wiseguy know I didn't stop watching the Blue Jackets when their streak ended. ;)

And that you're pretty excited about the 21 pilots' Grammys.

ha ha you will soon, baseball season is around the corner.

after watching Lucic last night .... MB trying to sign him was a fireable offense.

The Penguins announced injuries to two of their defencemen today:

• Olli Maatta underwent hand surgery and is expected to miss six weeks.

• Justin Schultz has a concussion and is going through the protocols.

Last edited:

The Penguins announced injuries to two of their defencemen today:

• Olli Maatta underwent hand surgery and is expected to miss six weeks.

• Justin Schultz has a concussion and going through the protocols.
Beaulieu for malkin

Back