• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

.500 should do it.

Habs53

We play 500 hockey for the rest of the year and we play in the post season. That would give us 93 points and that should do it. A great start goes a long way.

Re: .500 Should do it.

It's an old...OLD cliche, but the more points you get early, the fewer you need in March and April. Obviously you want your team playing well down the stretch, but the luxury of losing a few games, without it being critical, is a nice cushion to have.

It's an old...OLD cliche, but the more points you get early, the fewer you need in March and April. Obviously you want your team playing well down the stretch, but the luxury of losing a few games, without it being critical, is a nice cushion to have.

Krusty disagrees. Says these points aren't important. Only points after February matter.

They're gonna play much better than .500 the rest of the way if they remain healthy.

We have a somewhat easy schedule all the way until March.

We had a tough stretch in November, but we did fine.

I think they will play much better than 500 as well. Its just a nice feeling knowing that we are pretty much a playoff lock already. We Rock

Sure you did...in an indirect way. Only games after the Olympics are important you said

No, I didn't say it any way. You just have comprehension issues. What I did say was that its too early to start talking about being a Cup contender.

No, I didn't say it any way. You just have comprehension issues. What I did say was that its too early to start talking about being a Cup contender.

Nice attempt at backtracking. We all know what you said.

Well not necessarily nice for everyone #$250outofpocket

What were you thinking when you made that bet? We were beat up and it was early in the season; poor time to make a bet like that. FWIW, I do believe that you will pay up. Hope tips are good during the holiday season! :smilewinkgrin:

C'mon Krusty. Don't deny it. You were so damn sure we'd suck that you wagered $250 that we wouldn't even make the playoffs. Oh...never mind.

What were you thinking when you made that bet? We were beat up and it was early in the season; poor time to make a bet like that. FWIW, I do believe that you will pay up. Hope tips are good during the holiday season! :smilewinkgrin:

Come in...often

Back