• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

The Official Fire Randy Carlyle Thread

Dealt with a piss load of injuries, but I'm not at all thrilled with how he has the team playing. Lazy, stupid, unprepared, mistake prone hockey.

Carlyle's certainly not going anywhere with the team in the playoff conversation.

that said, if they keep playing like this they will not make the playoffs. Bernier and Reimer would have to be superhuman the rest of the way.

As long as we tread water it won't happen. It will take a bad run to force Nonis's hand and that hasn't happened yet

We've had a 'bad' run for the last month and a bit. Just look at our record and play. Its horrid.

Injuries aside, the product is horrid.

Dealt with a piss load of injuries, but I'm not at all thrilled with how he has the team playing. Lazy, stupid, unprepared, mistake prone hockey.

This a thousand times!

Plus throw in a Fraser, Ranger and his 4th line usage. He isn't pushing the right buttons at all.

No point in firing him. The Leafs are playing through some tough injuries right now. Not easy to play non-sloppy hockey with arguably your two best centers out. With Lupul out too they are playing without half of their top 6 forwards.

Changing coaches isn't going to help.

We have several components of last year's team still and the PK looks like utter shiite. I think its a case of a team tuning the coach out.

Same exact thing happened with the ducks and he was fired.

Mark Fraser and useless plugs on bottom 6 as oppose to young hungry players

How do you figure that? Smith, Holland, Ashton and D'Amigo are all playing.

The problem isn't that guys like Ashton aren't playing. The problem is who they have to replace aren't playing.

Ba7_BsFCYAANX8W.jpg

Game Notes...

Honestly thought this was a joke thread. We always hate to use injuries as an excuse, but seriously, all of a team's centers? On a team that was weak at the position to begin with? On a night they won the game?

Way, way, WAAAAAY too early for this.

Best coach we've had since Quinn, easily (imo) a top 10 coach in the NHL.....absolutely preposterous to even consider firing the guy.

Honestly thought this was a joke thread. We always hate to use injuries as an excuse, but seriously, all of a team's centers? On a team that was weak at the position to begin with? On a night they won the game?

Way, way, WAAAAAY too early for this.

For real. This thread is silly and it's pretty much because of Fraser this thread exists. Can't fire a guy because of fraser a lone lol

Killer, ForeverTML, HL and MLBJ..the drama queens of forum ice. It is tough to read your guys comments during game-day threads. I know you guys are in the moment and we all get angry/annoyed sometimes..but toning it down a bit would help.

Back