• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

The Real World: Ex-plosion

hairnova

News Breaker

RealWorld.jpg

Official Site:
http://www.mtv.com/shows/real_world/san_francisco/series.jhtml

CAST:

140x105.jpg

Arielle
Oakland, CA

140x105.jpg

Ashley
San Francisco, CA

140x105.jpg

Cory
Los Angeles, CA

140x105.jpg

Jamie
Houston, TX

140x105.jpg

Jay
Bronx, NY

140x105.jpg

Jenny
Los Angeles, CA

140x105.jpg

Thomas
Fort Worth, TX

OH MAN.

This season is going to be INSANE... likely the most outrageous season yet, led by Ashley, who is completely off her ****ing rocker.

It's been 1 episode and we've already learned a drunk Ashley= nut case, Imagen the drama if she was on a challenge. Also Jenny gives off an odd vibe.

We were saying the same thing about Jenny.

And how about that Doug guy who followed her home from the bar? What a creeper!

Yes that was a really creepy part with that Doug guy.Oh and Jay gave off a Jersey Shore vibe lol

Haha, it's like we were watching it together — I called him "Pauly D" at least twice during the episode.

First off I have to say I'm a little disappointed we didn't see nut job Ashley this episode. I'm sure it won't be long before we do again though. Two episodes in and lots of drama, can't wait until the exs move in and join the fun lol.

Tons more drama but I don't find this cast particularly likeable.

And it's still so strange seeing them break down the fourth wall — cameras in shot, talking to the producers, etc.

That was so sad seeing Jay hear the news of the passing of his mother. Poor guy, he's tough though.

Funny seeing them vote against Ashley returning to the house, although I can't imagine that was the end of her.

Not a great episode this week but looking forward to the exes arriving soon, should spice things up even more.

[video=youtube;wF6dCxE-Ang]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wF6dCxE-Ang[/video]

Good conversation with Cory.

Guess I was wrong by saying I didn't think it would be the end of Ashley.

Another lackluster episode last night.

The exes finally moving in at the end should spark a lot more drama in the coming weeks, thankfully.

I agree the episode was slow, wasn't a fan of them having the exes move in part at the end of the episode would of liked a little more of a taste of the reactions then we got. Oh well should be Drama filled from here on out.

Back