• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

The Good The Bad & The Ugly - Game 60 - Wings vs Habs

Also, there had to be an investigation into the refs and Subban. He gets called on a lot of ticky tack crap.

The Good: Chiggins will be happy to know I stayed until late in the 3rd period

The Bad: What a boring game...Therrien with his mickey mouse strategy again...WTF was our 4th line still doing getting shifts with 6 min left in the game, trailing by 1 goal ????

The Ugly: even Detroit's 4th line players have better stick-handling skills then half our team...they were going through our porous defense with ease

I was sitting tonight completely disinterested watching this game with my brother.....both of us completely disinterested in our seats....

Or maybe should I call it discouraged, hopeless....I looked at our players (even our young players), and I can't help but think we are easily 5-7 years away from even being close to being a contender...

I know this is the first game post Olympics, but WTF, we barely had a shot all 2nd period....I even overheard 2 security guys saying it to each others....Detroit certainly didn't seem asleep...they were buzzing with the puck all game...classic Babcock hockey....and they were the visiting team and we had last change for lines. :facepalm

Gallagher has been MIA for 2 months now, but Therrien is so afraid to break-up his BFF line that he won't move Gallagher to play with Galchenyuk/Eller...it's ok to break up Eller's line that was smoking hot to start the year, but it's blasphemy to touch DD's line to help other lines...

I'm done with Therrien....and if Markov is still a Hab, but unsigned, past the trade deadline, i'm done with MB also....

I'll just keep making a profit selling my tix....exactly how Xpo rounds his end of months :cheers2:

Oh please, you are one of the Dolt's biggest supporters here. The guy's an idiot.

I call it as I see it, and I certainly don't always agree to all his decisions.

Babcock is an idiot as well but he just won the gold.

I just happens to know that all coaches are idiots so changing one won't change anything.

I was sitting tonight completely disinterested watching this game with my brother.....both of us completely disinterested in our seats....

Or maybe should I call it discouraged, hopeless....I looked at our players (even our young players), and I can't help but think we are easily 5-7 years away from even being close to being a contender...

I know this is the first game post Olympics, but WTF, we barely had a shot all 2nd period....I even overheard 2 security guys saying it to each others....Detroit certainly didn't seem asleep...they were buzzing with the puck all game...classic Babcock hockey....and they were the visiting team and we had last change for lines. :facepalm

Gallagher has been MIA for 2 months now, but Therrien is so afraid to break-up his BFF line that he won't move Gallagher to play with Galchenyuk/Eller...it's ok to break up Eller's line that was smoking hot to start the year, but it's blasphemy to touch DD's line to help other lines...

I'm done with Therrien....and if Markov is still a Hab, but unsigned, past the trade deadline, i'm done with MB also....

I'll just keep making a profit selling my tix....exactly how Xpo rounds his end of months :cheers2:

The time will pass quickly.

Rolex, you picked a weird game to stick through till the end.

I call it as I see it, and I certainly don't always agree to all his decisions.

Babcock is an idiot as well but he just won the gold.

I just happens to know that all coaches are idiots so changing one won't change anything.

I'm not saying he should be changed but he plays not to lose most of the time. He clearly got spooked by the Ottawa playoff debacle last spring and figures he now should just have his team play for a tie every game . . . which, btw, is how he has always coached save for last season, which was an aberration, and which is why the Pens canned him in 2009.

Last edited:
Back