• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

The Good The Bad & The Ugly - Game 62 - Leafs vs Habs

Nobody thinks we're going deep into the playoffs unless Price stands on his head. We're the same team as last year + Parros, Briere, Murray and Weiss

I've accepted the money part. I think the truth is we are not going too far even if we make the playoffs.

Well I won't argue that...we're not built to do damage in the playoffs yet. Still too small and too perimiter

Nobody thinks we're going deep into the playoffs unless Price stands on his head. We're the same team as last year + Parros, Briere, Murray and Weiss

I don't know. Some have said we could go to the finals

Awesome game from beginning to end !!!

So many Leafs fans in the arena....crazy...can't ever remember seeing so many Leafs jerseys at the Bell Center.

Nice win....and even if he allowed 3 goals, Budaj was phenomenal making incredible saves...

Ok now the bad: You wanna tell me that Leblanc can't do better than Moen/Parros ???

Therrien still doesn't know shit.....he takes Galchenyuk off the ice for a defensive zone faceoff at the end of the 2nd in favour of Moen.....then Moen has an easy clearing attempt and puts it on a Leafs stick !!!!

You know what, let the kid play....he needs to learn....stop it with this Moen shit....Moen hasn't been physical in the last 4 years, and he clearly doesn't care to sacrifice for the team. A journalist from french radio once said that off the record he had heard Moen told people that he doesn't want to fight or be physical anymore after signing his 4 year deal because he wants to retire healthy and concussion-free.

Trade that piece of ****

Even tied in the 3rd mt reverts to playing Moen with Pleks/Gio....i just don't get what he's thinking sometimes

If it was to defend a lead I can find some sense in that stupid move he continuously does but tied?

Rule 63.3 If a goalkeeper comes out of his crease to “cut down the angle” on a shot and after making the save covers the puck, this shall be legal. If the goalkeeper races out of his crease in an attempt to beat the attacking player to the puck and instead of playing the puck jumps on the puck causing a stoppage of play, this shall be a minor penalty for delay of game.

Awesome game from beginning to end !!!
So many Leafs fans in the arena....crazy...can't ever remember seeing so many Leafs jerseys at the Bell Center.

Nice win....and even if he allowed 3 goals, Budaj was phenomenal making incredible saves...

Ok now the bad: You wanna tell me that Leblanc can't do better than Moen/Parros ???

Therrien still doesn't know shit.....he takes Galchenyuk off the ice for a defensive zone faceoff at the end of the 2nd in favour of Moen.....then Moen has an easy clearing attempt and puts it on a Leafs stick !!!!

You know what, let the kid play....he needs to learn....stop it with this Moen shit....Moen hasn't been physical in the last 4 years, and he clearly doesn't care to sacrifice for the team. A journalist from french radio once said that off the record he had heard Moen told people that he doesn't want to fight or be physical anymore after signing his 4 year deal because he wants to retire healthy and concussion-free.

Trade that piece of ****

No doubt. What a difference from Wednesday...

Rule 63.3 If a goalkeeper comes out of his crease to “cut down the angle” on a shot and after making the save covers the puck, this shall be legal. If the goalkeeper races out of his crease in an attempt to beat the attacking player to the puck and instead of playing the puck jumps on the puck causing a stoppage of play, this shall be a minor penalty for delay of game.

as a goalie

yep

though i hated it

i got a few penalties on less obvious ones than that

Back