• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Playing For Keeps 2014

axlsalinger

An update on the league: we now have 10/12 teams signed up in Yahoo. Hairnova is not returning this year, but we do have a replacement manager waiting in the wings. Still waiting on Coveted Rook, it's hard to get a hold of him since his email address is "hidden" in Yahoo. We'll give him another day or two, and if he hasn't responded by then we will have to find one more replacement.

The draft is currently set for Sun Mar 23 8:30pm EDT. Anyone have an issue with that time? We should also set a deadline for keepers to be posted by Sunday of this week (Sun, March 9).

Still haven't heard anything from Coveted Rook. So we need one new manager. Anybody know someone who might be interested?

Just a heads up, I've turned my team over to Rumpleforeskin. I've enjoyed playing with you guys, but I'm in too many leagues right now. He's in the hockey league with a bunch of you, so should be a good fit.

Good sir. So happy to be rid of that other douche.

Be sure to set your 8 keepers on Yahoo and also post them in the keeper thread here.

Wait, when is the draft? I thought it was this sunday? Or next sunday? So I can ask it off work

Yeah, sorry for the confusion. I briefly changed it to this Sunday (ie. today) due to the early games coming up in Australia and sent out an email, but only got a few replies. So it's now pushed back to the original date, and I think we're up to 9 yes's. So it's official:

Sunday, March 23 8:30pm EST

Still need to get keeper lists from 2 teams, have sent out emails. Hopefully this happens by Monday afternoon, at which point I will input them into Yahoo.

Well that sucks. I work that night. I start work at 5pm pst. this sunday I had off. thats why i thought it was happening today, otherwise i would have asked for next sunday off

I do, I just read about you guys talking about this sunday, so I assumed thats when it was happening. Monday would work for me.

No chance. I usually always work sunday nights cause the other manager cant work that shift. The only reason I got it off last week was cause I had a doctors note cause of my sickness.

Be sure to spend some time setting up your pre-rankings Cheech. Take out all the injured guys and players you definitely do not want.

Its gonna suck. Monday would definitely be preferred or even sunday earlier.

Back