• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

The Good The Bad & The Ugly - Game 77 - Habs vs Lightning

we will have to disagree on him

he is kind of like a goon (though not as bad) in that against some teams he has value...against others his terrible footspeed is deadly

i miss hal gill

I agree he lacks foot speed and against faster teams without big forwards he has no use, come the playoffs and we meet the Bruins, you are going to be happy we have him.. he is a part, a part we need,

People need to relax....why is everyone panicking ?

Put Prust-Moen-Weise line in there, and we win this game.

Teams that go far in the playoffs often have solid depth on the bottom lines....and we had shit on the bottom lines yesterday.

This is a lost year for Galchenyuk....scratch it off and start new next year (but put him at center in training camp)

Yeah that line would have made a difference in a game like this the way they were playing, forechecking like hell and hemming the other team in its own end. Any idea when they might be back?

I agree he lacks foot speed and against faster teams without big forwards he has no use, come the playoffs and we meet the Bruins, you are going to be happy we have him.. he is a part, a part we need,

Agreed. The Bruins will certainly try to intimidate us, it was pretty obvious from the last game and that will only ramp up during playoff time...

Yeah that line would have made a difference in a game like this the way they were playing, forechecking like hell and hemming the other team in its own end. Any idea when they might be back?

Playoffs, game one for Weise and Prust. Not sure about Moen.

when Weiss , Moen and Prust are back . I wonder who will sit ?Bourque for sure and then is between Eller and Chucky maybe

how is this line up in PO !

Vanek-DD-Max
Ghallager-Plekanec-Gionta
Chucky-Brière-Prust
Moen-White-Weiss

EXtra: Eller, Bournival, Bourque

Defense:
Markov-Emelin
Gorges-Subban
Murray/Tinordi-Weaver

Of course the way we beat the bruins is with our speed. So I am not 100% sure on murray vs the bruins..if we fall into a slug it out match with the bruins we will lose.

Of course the way we beat the bruins is with our speed. So I am not 100% sure on murray vs the bruins..if we fall into a slug it out match with the bruins we will lose.

you need someone to clear the net in front of Price, Murray has been doing an excellent job at that, when we beat the ruins, Murray was battling Chara in front of the net, nice to see someone actually move him sinstead of a guy like Gionta trying to do it, I agree we beat the bruins by speed, but we also need to have toughness in front of the net...

you need someone to clear the net in front of Price, Murray has been doing an excellent job at that, when we beat the ruins, Murray was battling Chara in front of the net, nice to see someone actually move him sinstead of a guy like Gionta trying to do it, I agree we beat the bruins by speed, but we also need to have toughness in front of the net...

i think we are on the same page

but lets worry about the bruins if they make it that far :p

Ridiculous take after last night. Sure he could have played Callahan's better but the second was a breakaway.

Let's shit on the goalie when the top line did **** all and set up the winning goal with a stupid back pass to nowhere. Can the guys at 24CH please highlight Desharnais's **** up on that play in the same manner they did with Tinordi's on the last show? That top line last night was soft as were most of the forwards, but what the hell let's hang this loss on Price.

how is this line up in PO !

Vanek-DD-Max
Ghallager-Plekanec-Gionta
Chucky-Brière-Prust
Moen-White-Weiss

EXtra: Eller, Bournival, Bourque

Defense:
Markov-Emelin
Gorges-Subban
Murray/Tinordi-Weaver

Against certain teams you need more speed in the lineup...so Eller will not sit, and Bournival may get in for some games.

Let's shit on the goalie when the top line did **** all and set up the winning goal with a stupid back pass to nowhere. Can the guys at 24CH please highlight Desharnais's **** up on that play in the same manner they did with Tinordi's on the last show? That top line last night was soft as were most of the forwards, but what the hell let's hang this loss on Price.

Who's shitting on the goalie?

I'm concerned that the Senators will goon it up Friday after their historic meltdown last time the two teams met. I would seriously consider not playing a few smaller players and Price.

I'm concerned that the Senators will goon it up Friday after their historic meltdown last time the two teams met. I would seriously consider not playing a few smaller players and Price.

coach cant show the team that he is scared

have parros in though....if somebody runs price you have a "chat" with hot karl

Back