• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Game 82 | Rangers vs. Canadiens | Apr. 12/14

hairnova

News Breaker

gdt2014.jpg

large.png
at.jpg
large.png

Records:
NYR: 45-31-5
MTL: 45-28-8

GAME INFO:

Date:
April 12th.

Time:
7:00pm/et.

TV:
RDS, CBC,
NHLN-US, MSG.

Projected Goalies:

NEW YORK:
8475660.jpg

Cam Talbot
12-6-0

MONTREAL:
8471679.jpg

Carey Price
33-20-5

Projected Lineup:

forwards.jpg

Max Pacioretty - David Desharnais - Thomas Vanek
Brian Gionta - Tomas Plekanec - Brendan Gallagher
Rene Bourque - Daniel Briere - Dale Weise
Michael Bournival - Ryan White - Mike Blunden

defencemen.jpg

Andrei Markov - Alexei Emelin
Josh Gorges - P.K. Subban
Francis Bouillon - Mike Weaver

So that means a loss then right? I mean we couldn't beat the Isles with 11 cookies. Yes, I said cookies.

These ****ing asshats better show up tonight. No lethargic play tonight. Show your fans you're ready for the second season.

I was just looking at our home and away records. They're almost identical. I can see the players not giving a shit about home ice.

These ****ing asshats better show up tonight. No lethargic play tonight. Show your fans you're ready for the second season.
I was just looking at our home and away records. They're almost identical. I can see the players not giving a shit about home ice.

I agree. Let's end the season on a positive note.

There's less to be concerned about when a team has a proven road record. Home ice advantage is the stuff that owners, coaches and strategists want more than the players themselves...

No one cares about hockey right now, including the players.

Bring on the playoffs.

I didn't even know there was a game tonight until I say this thread.

Still turning pucks over in the defensive zone a lot more than they should be

Back