• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

The Good The Bad & The Ugly - Round 3, Game 1 - Rangers vs Habs

Heck of a way to start the series. :banghead: Oh well, best to get this kind of effort out of the way early. Time to get refocused, make some adjustments and get ready for Game 2. A healthy Price is key as well.

Habs dmen pinched way too much yesterday. Which was fine vs a slower bruins team. Can't do this vs the rangers. Had they not pinched as much it would of taken away from a couple goals and scoring chances.

I only found out Habs lost around 9 pm last night....as i had no cell reception in New York (weird), and no one i asked seemed to even know that there was a game being played.

This is a Yankee's town first and foremost......people barely know that the city has a hockey team

This. Talk about Lu-cheese having no respect. How about Bettman not respecting canadian hockey fans who have long made it known that we hate afternoon games!
Bettman has only one job maximize $ for his bosses - he's done a great job by inking that NBC deal.

Proof of my theory, posters love be negative so they can say later see told you

Nahhhh....i was just having a laugh....

I seriously did not expect this type of loss...but i do expect a tight series which the Habs will win....but some posters here talk as if the Rangers can mail it in because its a done deal for Habs to make the Finals.

Bn9fCzFIMAAcZ7Z.jpg

Back