• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

The Good The Bad & The Ugly - Round 3, Game 2 - Rangers vs Habs

XPOFAN

Well the boys gave it a good try, but couldn't quite finish. Have to give the Rangers some credit even though most of you won't.

Toky was OK. Should only get better. We've been down 2-0 before. We can come back.

Last edited by a moderator:
I hate the result but Habs were the better team outside of goaltending.

Well the boys gave it a good try, but couldn't quite finish. Have to give the Rangers some credit even though most of you won't.

Toky was OK. Should only get better. We've been down 2-0 before. We can come back.

Ugly was the way so many of you "true" fans have come unravelled. Truly embarassing.

Shut up.

3-1......

I blame the players (forwards-dmen)....they don't believe in themselves.

I hate using Price's injury as an excuse....you should be able to fookin' score more than 1 goal with all these chances.

Anyways, Habs will win the next 4 games....

So depressing.

Still think MT should have started Budaj...

What's hilarious is XPO pretending to be positive! :frown2:

3-1......

I blame the players (forwards-dmen)....they don't believe in themselves.

I hate using Price's injury as an excuse....you should be able to fookin' score more than 1 goal with all these chances.

Anyways, Habs will win the next 4 games....

Thanks Dr Phil. Will you be in NYC when the team visits this week?

Should have been 1-1 heading into OT. Only the Rangers third goal was legit. First goal was a cluster**** in our zone started by Plekanec and the second one stank to high heaven.

You're not getting more than 2 behind Lundqvist so we need to keep them off the scoresheet. Good luck with that with either goalie.

I think Budaj starts game 3. MSG is a hostile environment. I can only hope the Habs play better away from Bell Centre. They have before.

We will come back and win next game . Mark my words . we played decent 3th.Tokarski was ok , except second goal .

NBC saying the Rangers were outstanding in the third period. Perhaps they think allowing 19 shots in a period is awesome defense?

Rangers will get eaten alive in the Finals...won't be fair....won't be fair...they should just mail it in to Chicago/LA

Back