• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Big Brother 16

Snipes

Red Wings & Fight Board Moderator

Big Brother 16:

BB16.jpg

CAST BIOS:
Amber Borzota
Brittany Martinez
Caleb Reynolds
Christine Brecht
Cody Calafiore
Derrick Levasseur
Devin Shepherd
Donny Thompson
Frankie Grande
Hayden Voss
Jocasta Odom
Joey Van Pelt
Nicole Franzel
Paola Shea
Victoria Rafaeli
Zach Rance

-Two house guests will win HOH each week
-Each HOH will nominate two house guests for eviction (4 nominees total)
-Just because you are HOH does not mean your safe due to a new competition called "Battle of the Block"
- A new interactive twist called "Team America" will allow America to Influence the game

These are twists that were revealed, Not a big fan of America having any say over the game outside of them voting on food items for the house. I'm interested to see how the rest of the twists play out

Excited that BB is back! Hopefully we're in for a good season.

Interested to see how the new twists play out, but I'm also not a fan of America having any control – let the players play!

I've watched houseguest interviews and have to say not many game players however players to watch are Christine and Zach in my opinion both front runners pre game that could win the game

I haven't watched any of the interviews or read any of the bios yet, but I'm sure I'll take a look before Wednesday night.

Who's your favorite, and least favorite, of the first eight HGs?

Favorite Donny of course, come on you should know this beard power lol, least favorite Frankie although he didn't come off as bad to me as he did in his pre game interview.

Is it just me or does Nicole sound like a little child?

FEAR THE BEARD, lol. Donny is quite the character, got a good laugh out of him.

Couldn't stand Nicole. Her voice annoys me to no end.

I don't have a favorite yet, but Amber's hot...heh, and I have her in the pool too.

Well they can't have the twisted season ever with no twists lol, but I see your point. Most twists only last 4 weeks so hang on.

I'm fine with the two HoHs, but I think it should have just stopped there.

Oh well, guess we'll see how it goes.

Thought last night's episode was better than the first one – seemed to be a much better pace.

Thoughts on the second set of eight HGs? Favorite? Least favorite?

a few days late but here we go lol. Has to be said Caleb is a beast but that is very risky going all beast mode that can put a target on your back big time.

as for the second eight as a whole I found it a tad weak, Favorite Caleb Least Favorite I'm going to go with Victoria

CBS should throw in a new twist where Devin is the first person sent home this season. What an idiot.

Donny is by far my favorite but he is very likeable which could either help or hurt him.

Back