• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

The Good The Bad & The Ugly - Game 18 - Flyers vs Habs

XPOFAN

Tougher win than it had to be partly because of the refs, but well deserved. Didn't like the refs tonight. Lots of good. Not to much bad except the D on occassion

Let's make it a great weekend with a win in Motown.

Five wins in a row.

Multiple-point games for Galchenyuk, Parenteau, Pacioretty, Markov, Desharnais, Gonchar, Plekanec and Weise.

Last edited:
So happy.. Let's hope we can keep the streak going!!!

Strombo sounding a little giddy: Habs win; Laffs lose... lolol

Lots of positive also Having Emery as goalie doesn't help you win games . I also don't like playing with 7D , you just break chemistry between D .

Last edited:
Аrpon Basu: Habs pass the Anaheim Ducks and Tampa Bay Lightning to sit alone atop the NHL overall standings with 27 points.

PP goals are very good.

But there was really loose play, maybe that reflects the opponent's game. Can't play like that tomorrow.

I feel bad for Gilbert , He was playing some solid hockey lately .Now he is playing in left side and as 3rd pair . Not sure Gonchar in long term can take top 4 D minutes .Lets see ..

Last edited:
BrianWilde
John Tortorella has some explaining to do about what he thought about Dale Weise.

Аrpon Basu
Alex Galchenyuk's 3 assists new career high in 1 game, matches career high for pts in a game done once before (v NYI, Nov. 10, 2013 - 1-2-3)

That thread is awesome! I didn't read it all but you and Krusty won that thread. Habsy and Count lost.

A couple of quotes from the thread

Good trade Marc!!!

Keep up the good work Geoff!!

Seriously. It's a non event. As those who are not letting their emotions take over, Diaz was quite useless. The guy we are getting is marginally useless. We probably come out a little ahead.

Back