• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Playing For Keeps 2015

axlsalinger

Time to start getting geared up for the 2015 baseball season. Spring is right around the corner!! Hallejujah.

8 keepers, 9 for the champ. Can any of you dethrone me?

Guess we can have a quick discussion on the following:

1. Do we need to consider any rule changes?
2. Should we fill rosters via online or offline draft?
3. Do we need any new managers?

At this point, it looks we have 9 returning managers confirmed out of 12. Still trying to get a hold of KB, Virginia Generals and Cheech. In case we do need replacements, let me know if anyone has a reliable person in mind.

Looking forward to dethroning you this year. No 3peat for you.
Can't remember any changes that we talked about except for being able to pick a player up and be able to play him the same day instead of waiting for the next day to him to appear on your roster.

Sorry for the delay everybody. We currently have 10/12 managers returning, can't get a hold of the other 2. If anybody knows someone who might want to take over a team, let me know.

We usually do a live draft, but it often leads to problems. We can do it offline if people prefer.

We usually try to do a live draft for this league, never easy to find a time that works for everybody but we can certainly try. Another option would be to do the draft offline.

The live draft is currently scheduled for the following time/date:

Sun March 22
9:00pm EDT

This can certainly be changed if need be. If anyone has an issue with this time/date, post it here. Perhaps list other dates you would be unavailable for as we try to find a date & time that works for everybody.

On Yahoo from your team page you'll see a Keepers tab.

Then also post them here in the Keepers thread.

There is no keepers tab on my team.

Although I see that he set a deadline of March 1st, and I took over the team after that, so maybe that is why...

I wont be able to make a draft from the 16th-31st of march. I know it'd be pretty tight to do one after but I can do anyday anytime after the 31st

The Sunday night days, I am SOL. If that is when it will be I will just have to edit my draft rankings, and go from there. Sorry.

Back