• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Rumours, Innuendos and Flat out B.S.: 2021-22 Edition

I know you're joking, but they wouldn't be trading a player that is important to them for a guy like Alzner or Schlemko.

Maybe a contract like Spezza or some other aged high price vet that doesn't move the needle for them anymore.

Yeah, i don’t think you’d even get a spezza for the crap that is Alzner. Most likely MB will have to eat some salary.

Have to wonder if it’s potentially Schlemko ($2.1M w 1-more year) for Hanzal ($4.75M w 1-more year & presently on IR) with Stars dangling a pick or prospect as sweetener to free up cap space?

Have to wonder if it’s potentially Schlemko ($2.1M w 1-more year) for Hanzal ($4.75M w 1-more year & presently on IR) with Stars dangling a pick or prospect as sweetener to free up cap space?

I would think if the Stars are going to iffer a premium like a pick or prospect on top of Hanzal it would be for a worthwhile return, not Schlemdog

I'm sure they don't want him as a $4.625M player... we'll have to retain salary.

...and/or they can unload a shitty contract.

I would do Blake Comeau for Alzner. $2.4m for the next 2.5 years. It's better than Alzner's deal. We would probably have to eat like $1m of Alzner's contract as well.

Last edited:

If he’s on IR his cap hit isn’t counted.

...and/or they can unload a shitty contract.

I would do Blake Comeau for Alzner. $2.4m for the next 2.5 years. It's better than Alzner's deal. We would probably have to eat like $1m of Alzner's contract as well.

If you are in Tank Nation, a guy like Blake would be great. He helps, if not prolongs (signed through 2021) the Tank job. He is shiiiiiiiit.

I think MB would possible like a guy with one year left on his crappy contract. If you he can't, you might as well just keep Schlemko cause his expires after next season.

They are???

Fowler , Linholm , Montour and Manson is a stacked top 4 even if the results this year are mixed .

Dotchin and Larsson are better than our slugs.

Mete is meaningless for them . They should of traded a steak sandwich for Scherbak .

Last edited:
It just doesnt resonate with me seeing these West Coast teams like Anaheim or LA wanting an undersized dman like Mete.

That's not stacked. Lindholm is probably a good #2, Fowler #3, Montour and Manson are like #4s and the last 2 are borderline NHLers.

I don't know if they'd be interested in Mete or not, but they are certainly not stacked.

That's not stacked. Lindholm is probably a good #2, Fowler #3, Montour and Manson are like #4s and the last 2 are borderline NHLers.

I don't know if they'd be interested in Mete or not, but they are certainly not stacked.

I will take my chances with their top 4 over ours any day of the week .

Russo: Goaltending crisis, Koivu's hurt, team's swooning — this will be Wild GM Paul Fenton's first big test https://theathletic.com/702056/2018...-will-be-wild-gm-paul-fentons-first-big-test/

Multiple league sources have told The Athletic that Charlie Coyle is very much being dangled.

It is believed that Eastern Conference teams Ottawa, Montreal and Boston have at least shown interest and are watching Coyle closely. The Canadiens have shown interest in prior years, too.

Back