• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Rumours, Innuendos and Flat out B.S.: 2021-22 Edition

McCarron for Keith!

My realistic offer taking into account we’re talking about a 35 year old locked in for four more years is Juulsen or Mete and a 3rd rounder.

I wouldn’t give up more than that since its also a salary dump of some sorts

My realistic offer taking into account we’re talking about a 35 year old locked in for four more years is Juulsen or Mete and a 3rd rounder.

I wouldn’t give up more than that since its also a salary dump of some sorts

Mete, Alzner, Peca and Hudon, plus 2nd

for Keith and Saad

Cheap as in it shouldn’t cost a package of three assets like a high draft pick, A level prospect an a roster player.

Clowns like Pleks fetch you a second or in a good rental year a low first depending on the player.

Juulsen and Mete are filler types , neither will ever be more than third pair .

Keith on a team like TO will cost a first , Liligren + and maybe you can get the Hawks to bite on Zaitsev`s contract .

These lousy offers are for trash players not Keith who as a top 4 with a stacked lineup is ideal and slotted perfectly where he just has to be a piece of a puzzle

Clowns like Pleks fetch you a second or in a good rental year a low first depending on the player.

Keith on a team like TO will cost a first , Liligren + and maybe you can get the Hawks to bite on Zaitsev`s contract .

These lousy offers are for trash players not Keith who as a top 4 with a stacked lineup is ideal and slotted perfectly where he just has to be a piece of a puzzle

Years ago we turned down a first and some sort of package of Muzzin/ Martinez/Pearson for a 36 year old Marov .

Markov was gassed out come playoff time but we get a solid offer . You want to move garbage for a locked up Keith that provides the playoff pedigree and cup experience.

Taking on four more years for a 35 soon to be 36 year old is the issue

Some of the things people want to do are going to make this team mediocre forever, ie trading draft picks again for mid 30s players when this team's roster is pretty weak (forget our record).

I remember reading that he has an NHL out clause for the second year which is what he is in.

I wouldn’t mind seeing him retire a Hab.

So because they practice together in the summer you think Keith would waive to come to Montreal? I don’t. Also, 4 more years of late 30s doesn’t jive with the youth movement.

No idea if he waive to come to Montreal.. wishful thinking on my part.. there is a connection with Price, Weber. just saying.. I like DK and Weber as top pairing

Source: Montreal and NY Islanders will battle for Panarin
December 23, 2018, 1:21 PM ET [4 Comments]

Eklund
RSS • Archive • CONTACT
I have a full rumor blog coming, But I just spoke to a source in New York, and he told me it will be the Islanders and the Canadiens battling it out for Panarin. He said he feels very confident about that. More to come

Back