• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Rumours, Innuendos and Flat out B.S.: 2021-22 Edition

Re: Rumours, Innuendos and Flat out B.S.: 2017-18 Edition

Someone has to be sent down if and when Danault returns. de la Rose and Carr have to go through waivers, so I wonder if one of them will be traded. Or maybe risk Froese on waivers?

Someone has to be sent down if and when Danault returns. de la Rose and Carr have to go through waivers, so I wonder if one of them will be traded. Or maybe risk Froese on waivers?

I suspect we don't have to worry about anyone picking up De La Rose

From EK...

On Montreal/St Louis Rumor.....

BIG trade rumor coming out of St Louis today...The rumored deal would send 3 roster players, one of which is Max Pacioretty, to St Louis in return for Jaden Schwartz and a draft pick. This rumor surprised me as although Schwartz has faced a ton of injury issues he is also a crazy talented player who would fit in very well in Montreal....

You need the proper squad to lose without really trying to lose.

Our goal tending is providing all the help we need to lose at the moment. We cannot score goals and we cannot stop them.... that equals tons and tons of loses

There are rumors swirling that Max Domi is available.

Is he a center or winger?

On Max Domi’s struggles (three goals, 20 assists in 55 games played): “In order for us to get where we want to go, these young players, they’re most susceptible to these ups and downs. For Max, it hasn’t been the best year in terms of goal production, but he’s been playing the center position. It’s a very difficult position at a young age to be able to produce from.

“If you can play the center position, you can play the wing position. As he transitions here, we probably see him long-term as probably being a winger. But this is all part of growing his game and we think it will be helpful when he does transition back.”

http://arizonasports.com/story/1416063/john-chayka-coyotes-remain-patient-trade-deadline/

Seems like the move to centre is temporary, they just want him to improve his defensive game.

There are rumors swirling that Max Domi is available.

Is he a center or winger?

Posters here will continually say he's a center whether he is or not once he ends up somewhere else.

On Max Domi’s struggles (three goals, 20 assists in 55 games played): “In order for us to get where we want to go, these young players, they’re most susceptible to these ups and downs. For Max, it hasn’t been the best year in terms of goal production, but he’s been playing the center position. It’s a very difficult position at a young age to be able to produce from.

“If you can play the center position, you can play the wing position. As he transitions here, we probably see him long-term as probably being a winger. But this is all part of growing his game and we think it will be helpful when he does transition back.”

http://arizonasports.com/story/1416063/john-chayka-coyotes-remain-patient-trade-deadline/

Seems like the move to centre is temporary, they just want him to improve his defensive game.

Wow! That sounds exactly like a certain player we acquired this past summer

From Eklund: The possibility exists that not only do the Habs not get Tavares but that the Isles will keep him AND get Max.

"This is an interesting one and the first time I have heard of any "contingency plans" with the Islanders and Tavares... In saying this, I still believe the chances are better than 70% that Tavares is going to be signing with the Islanders for a VERY long time...

According to a reliable source, the Islanders are considering a run at Max Pacioretty should they not be able to get Tavares signed...could Max be a part of deal to acquire Tavares' rights in Montreal? Possibly, but more likely it would be a separate deal..."

Back