• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

What to do with Cam Talbot?

chaos X effect

Rangers/Wrestling/Fight Board Mod
There's been a lot of rumors involving Cam Talbot this offseason. He showed that he can play this year when Henrik was injured. He is signed to one more year for pretty cheap. As much as I like Cam, now is the time to move him.

Should the Rangers definitely move him, though? If so, for what? I think they can get a decent deal for him. I would love to get a high first rounder, but I don't know if that's being realistic.

I will miss Cam, though, and wish him the best of luck if he moves on.

Was reading rumors that Talbot may be on his way to Edmonton in a deal for their #16 pick.

I'd imagine it would be more than just Talbot for that pick.

I've been reading that Edmonton is the front-runner to get him. I know that there's a rumor out there that the Rangers said "no" to a deal that would give them two second-rounders. That tells me that they are looking for, at least, a first round pick.

If they move Talbot, though, I expect it to happen any second with the draft this weekend.

There's no way they get the 1st straight up for Talbot... but maybe their 2nd and Talbot for #16.

Agreed, he likely isn't a Ranger come Saturday morning.

Back