• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: Soccer Thread

Montreal Impact still looking good with 20 points after 12 games, still atop the eastern conference

Yank women were big meanies today. Running up the score on the Thai Ladyboys and then having ridiculous cellies after each goal.

Looks like the men's team used up all of Canadas scoring this week.

But if you can't score on a penalty, you deserve to lose.

Sooner or later Canada was going to fall behind the European teams. I mean we are still right there with them now, but in 5 years Canada will be lucky to compete with them.

Sooner or later Canada was going to fall behind the European teams. I mean we are still right there with them now, but in 5 years Canada will be lucky to compete with them.

Shame they didn't grab a world cup win or two before that happened.

But I'm not surprised at the result. They looked bad against the dutch, worst and against the Swedes and didn't give Sinclair the PK.

They deserved what they got.

Also, team Sweden was hotter.

Sinclair is falling on the sword for the coach saying she offered the penalty to Beckie. If she did, then she is a chicken who didn't want a legacy to be hurt by missing.

Go in 5th in the world, and go out in the round of 16. Total failure.

Sinclair is falling on the sword for the coach saying she offered the penalty to Beckie. If she did, then she is a chicken who didn't want a legacy to be hurt by missing.

Go in 5th in the world, and go out in the round of 16. Total failure.

Its a very Canadian thing to do.

Second greatest goal scorer in history, passes it on to someone else.

Oh Canada.

She claims she did it because she was stopped by the same goalie in a penalty shootout in March. When I saw that, my esteem for Sinclair dropped tenfold. You are the second best goal scorer of all time, just two behind Wombat, and you voluntarily give up a shot? That is cowardice.

She claims she did it because she was stopped by the same goalie in a penalty shootout in March. When I saw that, my esteem for Sinclair dropped tenfold. You are the second best goal scorer of all time, just two behind Wombat, and you voluntarily give up a shot? That is cowardice.

Don't know why its up to the players.

Should be the coach.

Don't know why its up to the players.

Should be the coach.

bingo, I would have ordered her to take it

her fear because she missed a few months ago is crap, you are arguably the best soccer player of either sex this country produced for Davies and David. Take the ****ing shot.

Back