• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

FA Draft Talk 2015

Neal4Real

I can't believe Bull picked up RG3 where he did. I would have grabbed him but I thought he was a protected rookie. Any thoughts on what's been going on so far?

Yeah. I'm still a little worried with the concussion and all the trade talks but he was the only quality one left. Boom or bust that's for sure.
What's surprised me was the run on QB late first round early second. I was thinking I didn't have to look at a QB til round 4.

Yeah. I'm still a little worried with the concussion and all the trade talks but he was the only quality one left. Boom or bust that's for sure.
What's surprised me was the run on QB late first round early second. I was thinking I didn't have to look at a QB til round 4.

The QB situation on most teams can make or break a season. I needed a back up even though I have two starters. I wanted to take Smith and Cutler but the reason I didn't is because its a real dick move especially with some weaker teams there needs to be opportunity for teams with one QB to have a shot. Some Gm's have so many QB's at a certain point they were able to leverage for some good trades. I cant say I agree with it but its a strategy.

I've got a ridiculous week this week. If someone can text me when it's my turn it would be appreciated.

With the 2 QB leagues, it is normal to see QBs go very early. I found this out the hard way when I tried the 2 QB league for the first time few years back.

We got 10 days to go and over 10 rounds to do yet. Starting to get worried. If people wouldn't mind posting cell #. So that I can text them that there up, it would speed things up. If you don't want everyone to have your # then you could PM me them. It's not used to hound anyone just to let them know that there up. That's all

And this weekend is the long weekend so may not make a lot of progress. I'll be away, and not sure if I'll have internet access.

Maybe an 8 hour clock is too long.

Last edited:
Yeah, I sent out an email where I changed that # to a 6-hour clock. We will probably have to cut that down even further later in the week. Over next Sunday-Monday-Tuesday if need be we'll cut it down to 4 or even a 2-hour clock, but let's see how much we can get done this week.

For the next picks, we'll wait for Snaggle but if he's still on vacation with limited email access, I have asked him to provide a list going forward.

Please everybody, let's try to speed this up. Check in as often as you can. I'm off today and tomorrow so it would be great to burn through a few rounds if possible.

We got 10 days to go and over 10 rounds to do yet. Starting to get worried. If people wouldn't mind posting cell #. So that I can text them that there up, it would speed things up. If you don't want everyone to have your # then you could PM me them. It's not used to hound anyone just to let them know that there up. That's all

I check often, but in case i go missing in action...send me a message---416-358-2757
thanks

I don't think Snaggle will make the dead line due to the clock. Axl I have a back up list if he dosent make it on time.

Let me know and I'll put his picks through. Also I'm leaving for South Korea tonight at which point I'll give my list to either HP or Axl. If the players aren't available off my list just pick best available by position needed on the fantrax website.

For the 10 year I'll be donating a small trophy or medal for the winner. Hopefully it will be a long term GM.

Neal, did Snaggle provide you with a list? Let me know. If he did, we can use that to select for him.

No I meant my own list. Cause at this point his picks are Josh McCown and Eric Decker ... He may not need those positions filled. I normally wouldn't bother but I believe he told us ahead of time that he was going camping with his family. I would hate to see him miss out on players especially when he let us know ahead of time. As the commish what do you think ? How much more time does he have ?

He mentioned earlier he can usually get online in the evening on a daily basis. So we'll wait for him to make his picks, and if he's still on vacation with this kind of limited internet access, he's going to have to provide a list going forward. We really need to start making better progress here.

He mentioned earlier he can usually get online in the evening on a daily basis. So we'll wait for him to make his picks, and if he's still on vacation with this kind of limited internet access, he's going to have to provide a list going forward. We really need to start making better progress here.

Agreed.

Back