• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Habs News & Notes: 2019 Offseason

Re: Habs News & Notes: 2017-18 Regular Season

Price says his injury is taking longer to heal because of his position. Not skating today or tomorrow because it doesn't feel any better than when he started skating last week.

Let the freakout begin in...3...2..1...

There's no freakout to happen because Lindgren has been excellent. If there's a freakout it's over Price's stupid contract extension.

There's no freakout to happen because Lindgren has been excellent. If there's a freakout it's over Price's stupid contract extension.

I don't care about the contract, that is done, and if it happens in the future, we can invoke Uncle Lou's LITR strategy and make Price disappear.

My problem again is the total lack of transparency in the organization.

Every injury is minor and day to day yet the players in many cases are out weeks (the only true day to day were Weber and Drouin).

Of course I blame the NHL for not having appropriate injury disclosure rules.

DOnjIrmWsAE02oR.jpg:small

Seems like Lehkonen is injured, we will probably see Carr soon with Habs.
Edited: Nevermind it was posted before.

Price says his injury is taking longer because of his position. Not skating today or tomorrow because it doesn't feel any better than when he started skating last week.

Let the freakout begin in...3...2..1...

He is slowly becoming injury prone, making the $11 millions/8 years looks much much better even.

Last edited:

I am a social worker so if any of you lawyers need help give me a buzz lol

I act for social workers on occasion when the govt lawyer needs me to fill in on short notice for child removal cases. If you are like typical social workers in the Vancouver area, you must be 23-35, and female ;)

Lehkonen is out indefinitely with a lower-body injury.

He's been playing through it but it's become "unbearable," according to Julien.

These Price health issues are seriously starting to piss-off fans.

3 years ago, some posters here were arguing that Price is not injury-prone, it's just 2 unlucky knee injuries....bla bla bla....

3 years later, he's still injured, and has been injured almost every year of his career I believe....he's not gonna find the ''Temmu Selanne fountain of youth" now that he's entering his 30's

Sounds like there will be a forward called up from Laval later today.

Please let it be Carr and not ****ing McCarron again.

Back