• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Habs News & Notes: 2019 Offseason

Re: Habs News & Notes: 2018-19 Regular Season

Phillip Danault is 2nd on the Canadiens in even strength points with 38, one behind Max Domi. He has as many as Evgeni Malkin (in 5 more games, but still), Ryan Johansen and Logan Couture, one more than David Pastrnak and Tyler Seguin, among others. What a quietly amazing season.

From Apron Basu

2 goals, 12 assists, 14 points in his first 25 games.
9 goals, 17 assists, 26 points in his next 31 games

Tied for 14th in the league at +21 :couch :smilielol5:

2 goals, 12 assists, 14 points in his first 25 games.
9 goals, 17 assists, 26 points in his next 31 games

Tied for 14th in the league at +21 :couch :smilielol5:

65.3 Dzone starts
50.7 corsi

Tomas Tatar. I must say, I like his game. Can't really define why.......seems to have finish I guess and has not shyed away. He's been better than I thought he'd be....don't know if there are knocks on his defensive game or not, but rather quietly he has added an element to the team.

Tomas Tatar. I must say, I like his game. Can't really define why.......seems to have finish I guess and has not shyed away. He's been better than I thought he'd be....don't know if there are knocks on his defensive game or not, but rather quietly he has added an element to the team.

All part of the new #ATTITUDE

CH-W-A.gif

Yeah I like Tatar too, he does a little bit of everything well. Can fit on any line and provide some skills while still providing work ethic and two way play.

Tatar has a few off games ,more than coaches would like, that's what has held him back.

It’s amazing how the Habs play drops off whenever Byron is out extensively. The lineup is just off. It’s a testament to their lack of depth.

It’s amazing how the Habs play drops off whenever Byron is out extensively. The lineup is just off. It’s a testament to their lack of depth.

And yet apparently he will be assigned to the 4th line when he comes back. Not

Habs News & Notes: 2018-19 Regular Season

With Byron in lineup: 22-11-3
Without Byron in lineup : 9-10-4

Elite speed and underrated skill / finishing ability

Back