• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Thread of Game of Thrones (spoilers inside)

Re: OT: Movies/TV Shows

What is Arya running from?

Jaqen coming to collect for the many faced god?

She still owes him

e3657c18d6f25f31fee3df345acbb3d6.jpg

Just because he doesn't know his heritage doesn't mean the rest of the free world didn't catch on :p

sure but nobody in that world knows outside of bran and maybe the Reeds
it was one book theory that game true (in the show at least)

now lets see if tyrion is a secret targ - also a theory

a theory largely built on needed targ blood to ride a dragon

I don't know if this next season of GOT will be good story wise, but based on that trailer, the cinematography is going to be amazing. It just looks soooo good.

the cliffhanger ending is going to piss everybody but GRR martin off

i do not buy that maybe

Makes a lot of sense to me. Probably one of the more solid theories out there

The Bravosi connection and teaching her the basics of her fighting footwork and allusiveness which essentially ended up being her biggest asset against the Waif. It seems to be all connected as part of her training. She was destined to be a faceless man from the beginning

Plus you never see him die in the fight with Meryn Trant and suddenly Jaqen randomly shows up as a prisoner. A guy like that doesn’t get arrested unless he wants too

That just became head cannon until proven otherwise. Even then if the real story isn't better, it will remain head cannon.

Makes a lot of sense to me. Probably one of the more solid theories out there

The Bravosi connection and teaching her the basics of her fighting footwork and allusiveness which essentially ended up being her biggest asset against the Waif. It seems to be all connected as part of her training. She was destined to be a faceless man from the beginning

Plus you never see him die in the fight with Meryn Trant and suddenly Jaqen randomly shows up as a prisoner. A guy like that doesn’t get arrested unless he wants too

read a good thing about it the other day

also that a bunch of people say trant is just a terrible fighter so it is possible that even without a real weapon syrio could beat him

of course the biggest thing against it is...not even close to similar personalities

the show runners have already said he is dead

and at this point i do not think it matters

but i am still hoping for a lady stoneheart cameo even though that does not matter either

read a good thing about it the other day

also that a bunch of people say trant is just a terrible fighter so it is possible that even without a real weapon syrio could beat him

of course the biggest thing against it is...not even close to similar personalities

the show runners have already said he is dead

and at this point i do not think it matters

but i am still hoping for a lady stoneheart cameo even though that does not matter either

There was a similar question posed about Stannis and never actually seeing him die. The scene cuts as Brienne is swinging yet they allude to his death many time in the following episodes from various characters

It led me to believe that she didn’t actually kill him and he would make another appearance in the final season but the producers did confirm his death.

As for Syrio and Jaqens personalities being different it seems as though when they take on a new face they take on the persons traits as well ( ie; Arya and Walder Frey)

Do we see Azor Ahai and if so who is it? Jon? Jamie? Gendry? Or a wild card no one thought of

So many questions

There was a similar question posed about Stannis and never actually seeing him die. The scene cuts as Brienne is swinging yet they allude to his death many time in the following episodes from various characters

It led me to believe that she didn’t actually kill him and he would make another appearance in the final season but the producers did confirm his death.

As for Syrio and Jaqens personalities being different it seems as though when they take on a new face they take on the persons traits as well ( ie; Arya and Walder Frey)

Do we see Azor Ahai and if so who is it? Jon? Jamie? Gendry? Or a wild card no one thought of

So many questions

Lady was not killed on screen either.

Nor King Robert for that matter. Now that would be a turn! He did complain that he did not want the job, etc. Healed up and peaced out.

Azor Ahai is probably Jon. Jon resurrected by the lord of light. Opposed to the wights resurrected by the night king aka ice.
Though the importance of this seems downplayed in the show outside of Stannis.

One of the other questions is does Melisandre meet Arya again like she claimed when the stole Gendry.

What about Mance? He is still alive in the books.

sure but nobody in that world knows outside of bran and maybe the Reeds
it was one book theory that game true (in the show at least)

now lets see if tyrion is a secret targ - also a theory

a theory largely built on needed targ blood to ride a dragon

As an avid reader of the books and viewer of the series, I've long thought that Tyrion was not a Lannister. SUbtle hints plus his ability to not get demolished while releasing the dragons in season 6. Tywin was the hand of the mad King and there was ample opportunity for his wife Joanna to have an affair since the King apparently was infatuated with her. Did the dragons hold back from roasting the two bite brownie because he was releasing them from their chains or because they can sense something. I'd wager that its the latter and that there needed to be three Targs left for the three dragons.

Him mentioning his dreams of dragons and his mother dying at birth are others. All common traits among Targs

yep re: tyrion targ but i think it is better for the story if he was a outcast from his dad and sister if he is blood then a SEE he isn't even blood no wonder we hate him

even though it is one of the stronger theories i just hope it is not true

so now who flies the ice dragon?

Exactly. Viserion being dead now kind of throws the dragon has three heads theory into a spin

Unless Bran can warg and control him?

Lady was not killed on screen either.

Nor King Robert for that matter. Now that would be a turn! He did complain that he did not want the job, etc. Healed up and peaced out.

Azor Ahai is probably Jon. Jon resurrected by the lord of light. Opposed to the wights resurrected by the night king aka ice.
Though the importance of this seems downplayed in the show outside of Stannis.

One of the other questions is does Melisandre meet Arya again like she claimed when the stole Gendry.

What about Mance? He is still alive in the books.

I watched one video about Jamie possibly being Azor Ahai and Cersei will essentially end up be his Nissa Nissa

Exactly. Viserion being dead now kind of throws the dragon has three heads theory into a spin

Unless Bran can warg and control him?

Unless one of the three Targs get undead... I do like the warg theory too. I was wondering if Jon had warg ability as well for some reason that I forget.

Back