• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Thread of Game of Thrones (spoilers inside)

It was an okay finale. Not really much going for it after the early stuff, and felt like they really didn't need the long montage at the end of everyone getting their crowns and walking around all slow.

I kind of felt they should have ended it at least with a little intrigue for people in the end. Like have a shot that pans through the North, and someone randomly waking up with blue eyes as like a new night king. Even if they're just teasing us with no sequels planned, would have at least been a little bit of an "oh shit something happened and maybe they're not all just going to live happily ever after".

I don't know how to feel. He's been so consistently stupid about this season, that I'm honestly wondering if I'm wrong in not liking this episode.

I like to think of it as nomatter how stupidly wrong Zeke has been about this season, the writers complete lack of give a **** surrounding episode 3 and 6 were able to upset Zeke.

That's like a democrat president doing something bad enough to get Zeke to criticize them.

Its that bad.

I have been right about this season from the start.

Dany going craycray was the best thing to happen in 3yrs.

Welcome to the club

The word you're looking for is oligarchy. Democracy got laughed out of the room.

How in the **** was Jon going to kill the ****ing dragon?

Stab him in the ****ing skull while drogon tries to burn him but can't because he's targ.

I honestly liked the final episode. Sure, the season as a whole has been disappointing, but I thought they made some good choices in that final episode.

The hell was that? For **** sake I’m legit angry.

They took one of the best shows ever and destroyed it. What the ****ing ****?

It was a massive, massive turd. Massive. Massive. ****ing turd.
To each their own, I suppose.

I think having Dany kill Sansa, or Arya kill Dany as a faceless person, or Jamie miraculously survive (as the fan theories suggested) would have been a bit ridiculous.

The story doesn’t even feel finished. Like if this whole season wasn’t a fake out, then this final episode had to be.

It’s like they’ve set up the next season. Jon finds new danger beyond the wall, and there’s a crisis back home that seems to need him to return to claim his rightful throne. Arya finds all sorts of intrigue west. Sansa struggles with political conflict with Bran and Tyrion. Drogon drops Dany off with another red woman who brings her back to life. And Gendry takes a 23 and me test and finds out he’s not a Baratheon, but no one cares so he doesn’t bother telling anyone.

We know there’s never gonna be a next season so why end it this way? How ****ing stupid are they??

Well, they've already greenlit 3 spinoff series.

I also thought that a bunch of characters got suitable closure. It didn't feel like HBO was "lining things up".

Last edited:
I have been right about this season from the start.

Dany going craycray was the best thing to happen in 3yrs.

It was done terribly. That it was a good idea is immaterial if it's done terribly. Foreshadowing is not character development. You've been wrong, dead wrong, but because you're a knee jerk contrarian have decided to die on a stupid, stupid hill full of morons doing idiot things.

The story doesn’t even feel finished. Like if this whole season wasn’t a fake out, then this final episode had to be.

It’s like they’ve set up the next season. Jon finds new danger beyond the wall, and there’s a crisis back home that seems to need him to return to claim his rightful throne. Arya finds all sorts of intrigue west. Sansa struggles with political conflict with Bran and Tyrion. Drogon drops Dany off with another red woman who brings her back to life. And Gendry takes a 23 and me test and finds out he’s not a Baratheon, but no one cares so he doesn’t bother telling anyone.

We know there’s never gonna be a next season so why end it this way? How ****ing stupid are they??

Stupid like a fox. D&D have that sweet, sweet Star Wars money lined up. Enjoy the next trilogy, because GoT died for it.

**** that was bad. ****. There’s literally no comparable to this. No serial has ever been so good and gone so off the rails. Lots of series had an iffy final episode, but not a death spiral over two seasons that obliterated what came before. ****.

And I ****ing hate Star Wars. If there’s one thing GOT should’ve never died for, it’s that piece of shit franchise.

So how did everybody find out that Jon killed Dany?

They were the only ones in the room and her dragon flew off with the body.

Back