• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Thread of Game of Thrones (spoilers inside)

or you could think they're all just shitting on their show.

Well, it would be the first time in the history of film and TV that actors disliked the content they were a part of, so yeah I can see why every single one of those comments shouldn't be taken at face value.

the coffee cup
sure that is one example

a promo still..... nah

jon's rubber sword
the power charger of stannis
the opening credit errors (that people at the time thought was some clue to how things would go down)

lots of things to pick a part from this season but picking on the marketing team ... nah

This season top to bottom has been super sloppy. Millions of dollars going into every episode but no money (or time) to have a few people look over the content being produced to ensure everything is up to snuff?

Yeah, I won't give them a pass on that

bagdad-bob.jpg

New King of Dorne?!?

Man that guy gets around.

This season top to bottom has been super sloppy. Millions of dollars going into every episode but no money (or time) to have a few people look over the content being produced to ensure everything is up to snuff?

Yeah, I won't give them a pass on that

They would have been better off taking another hiatus and doing it right.

They would have been better off taking another hiatus and doing it right.

"Nikolaj Coster-Waldau (Jaime) admitted “We’re used to having a whole season to get to a point. Now suddenly, a lot of things happen very quickly"

I mean this season has been a let down, but you really want them to let you down again? Go do Star Wars and sign a petition for GRRM to actually finish the books.

I guess it won't be the first show with a let-down final season - it just really set it's own bar exceptionally high.

Back