• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

We doing this?

Grambo

I seem to remember last year there being an issue with starting late so I thought I'd get the convo started

I have martial arts Tuesday and Thursday nights so those dont work for me until after 9 and I'll be out of town at a martial arts seminar Sept. 30th-Oct. 1st. Other than that I think I'm good whenever.

I am going to need to be replaced in the league please! I'll be travelling too much this coming year to keep up with my team.

OK... so we are now less than 1 month from the start of the season. Usually takes about a week for the rookie draft, we need to find replacement GM(s) and the FA draft date always seems to be a gong show.

So....

OK... so we are now less than 1 month from the start of the season. Usually takes about a week for the rookie draft, we need to find replacement GM(s) and the FA draft date always seems to be a gong show.

So....

Sorry man... been super busy.

BTW... anyone who wants to help out can feel free to set up the draft threads and we can get started.

Back