• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

2016 Draft - Thursday, Sept. 8 @ 9:30pm EST

Re: draft

Draft currently set for Tuesday night, 9:30pm EST.

If people can't make it we can tinker with the time, but hopefully we can get it done then. We will also need to start the rookie draft asap, I won't have time today, but we can definitely get the ball rolling on Sunday re: setting the draft order & starting the rookie draft.

Sorry for the disorganization this year, I am just insanely busy right now. Last week i heard someone talking about the Week 4 preseason games and I was like WTF, I thought they were still in week 3!

There is a conflict with our original draft time tomorrow (Tuesday) so I have pushed back the draft for this league until Thursday, September 8 at 8:00pm EST. We could also consider doing an offline draft, provided that people are diligent in picking quickly. If everyone can do Thursday that should work (I may only be able to do about an hour or so though).

Still need to get everyone's keepers in and I will set up the rookie draft by Tuesday afternoon at the latest.

Just checking in. As for the draft I would like it to be earlier as I have a late shift. These are the times I'm available this week.

Tuesday and Wednesday 4-6 pm EST
Thursday 4 till midnight EST
Friday - All day
Saturday and Sunday mostly all day

Did I have a team in this league? Something tells me I did.

Ok, I gotta figure out my login. Fantrax right?

Btw, I'm good any night after 8 est. This week.

Sorry for the disorganization this year, I am just insanely busy right now. Last week i heard someone talking about the Week 4 preseason games and I was like WTF, I thought they were still in week 3!

There is a conflict with our original draft time tomorrow (Tuesday) so I have pushed back the draft for this league until Thursday, September 8 at 8:00pm EST. We could also consider doing an offline draft, provided that people are diligent in picking quickly. If everyone can do Thursday that should work (I may only be able to do about an hour or so though).

Still need to get everyone's keepers in and I will set up the rookie draft by Tuesday afternoon at the latest.

how will week 1 work then bc DEN and CAR are kicking off the season on thursday.

Re: 2016 Draft - Thursday, Sept. 8 @ 8:00pm EST

Sorry, can draft be pushed to 9:45 pm on Thursday. I don't get off work until 9 pm.

9:45 is starting late for me, have to be at airport at 5 am. I can do later on Friday or Sunday.

Any chance you could leave a bit early, Tober? Would 9:00 work for everyone? It's really hard to schedule these things because there's always a conflict, I will have to leave work myself to do any time on Thursday. But I think Friday and Saturday would end up being more difficult for more people.

Unfortunately, no chance of leaving early. If you can move it to 9 :15 pm...I will have to autopick until I get home around 9:30 pm

Any chance you could leave a bit early, Tober? Would 9:00 work for everyone? It's really hard to schedule these things because there's always a conflict, I will have to leave work myself to do any time on Thursday. But I think Friday and Saturday would end up being more difficult for more people.

I can do 9:00 to accommodate.

Can guys not set a queue for a few rounds also. And if not just pick from your phone. We can't really postpone draft much longer then Thursday pm as season will already be under way.

Back