• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Leafs v Habs - Preseason GDT Oct 2nd

Aberdeen

laright-lets-do-this.jpg

Lineup for tonight:

le6T7BX.jpg

First time ever that Marner, Matthews and Nylander will all be on the same team. And, a pretty full lineup around them.

Should be an interesting preview of this year's team!

had tickets to this game but wanted to watch the jays game and leafs at home with reasonably priced beers to drink

I really really really want to like Connor Brown but the guy looks like he has a 14 foot cock while skating. It's not a pretty sight, and quite frankly I don't think he's good enough in other areas to be much of a player.

While the analogy was great(Regarding 14 inch cock), I like Brown a lot. He has succeeded in every level in his career in hockey. In a small sample size I thought he looked great in the NHL last year.

Leafs doing a great job moving the puck out of their zone. Timing looks off in the offensive zone. No surprise there.

I really really really want to like Connor Brown but the guy looks like he has a 14 foot cock while skating. It's not a pretty sight, and quite frankly I don't think he's good enough in other areas to be much of a player.

I didn't agree with you guys before but yea definitely has issues with skating. I don't agree with the whole "other areas". He seems to really get in trouble when he isn't moving and thats really causing all his issues(he does well in the corners and otherwise..good shot too).

Not a huge surprise, considering the lineups each team brought, but the Leafs are really carrying the play thus far. Just, with the exception of Zaitsev, haven't been able to bury their chances.

While the analogy was great(Regarding 14 inch cock), I like Brown a lot. He has succeeded in every level in his career in hockey. In a small sample size I thought he looked great in the NHL last year.
Yeah, Brown has proven at every level of hockey he's played at so far that he's a legit prospect.

That being said, the fact that he's still waiver-exempt this year means he's got to be that much better to crack the roster to start the year, and I'm not sure he's managed to do that so far this training camp.

Back