• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

2017 MLB Trading Block

I think Braby21 needs to quit. His curse is hurting innocent players.

Yup :(

I have to say... I'm struggling to stay interested. Hopefully you fellas can find a owner sooner than later... I feel extremely bad, but I think I'm just about done

Might be having some roster issues soon due to DL guys, so I'm willing to sell off bench guys or util players for picks or prospects.
Edubray Ramos
Dario Alvarez
Wainwright
Calhoun
Zobrist

all guys who I could potentially move with varying pricetags.
(despite the offers, I think I'll hold on to Ramirez unless if someone blows me away with an offer)

Last edited:
I still have guys to trade.
Kipnis
Chisenhall
Calhoun
Zobrist
Wainwright
Dayton
Potentially Thames, Hill, or Duffy.

I'm looking for either prospects/picks, or to package multiple of those guys for a better one. With a few guys coming off the DL, I basically have to move someone from this group soon unless if I lose some other guys to injury, so they may come cheap (depending on which you you're interested in).

Running into a bullpen crunch. Could deal any of Minor, Madson, Norris, Betances, Robertson, Dayton, or Vizcaino for varying pricetags - mostly looking for picks, although could also package multiple of them together, or package them with other prospects to get better guys.

Willing to move B Gardner and S cartel when he comes off DL for anyone looking for 2.0 players. PM me if interested

Matt Carpenter
Carlos Santana
Matt Kemp
Carlos Gonzalez
Trevor Cahill
Felix Hernandez
Charlie Morton
Matt Bush
Jake McGee
Hector Neris
Justin Wilson

I'm looking to retool a bit and restock my prospect pool, I'd be interested in picks too. Send me some offers!

Yasmany Tomas 1.77 LF/RF, Chris Taylor 2.03 2B/3B/LF/CF, Brandon Belt 1.99 1B/LF, Edwin Encarnacion 2.11 1B, Russell Martin 1.69 C/3B, Yunel Escobar 1.56 3B all on the block.

Looking for futures or an upgrade in pitching. Varying level of values obviously. Please do not send what do you want in return messages - please start with players you would move in return for the player you want, and we can go from there.

Back