• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT: Game 34 | Canadiens vs. Blue Jackets | Dec. 23, 2016

12th Win in a Row for the Jackets. This team is too much. I loved the game yesterday. :) Bobrovsky is awesome. Sorry for trolling your Habs thread, but I had to express my joy my Blue Jackets win. :)

They're rolling for sure. They're also healthy. You should hope they stay that way.

Yes, they had lots of injuries last year and non this year, they have no big names but almost every one playing their best hockey, even Sam Gagner and Werenski kid is very special.

Yes, they had lots of injuries last year and non this year, they have no big names but almost every one playing their best hockey, even Sam Gagner and Werenski kid is very special.
We have lost more man games to injury since Dec 16 than they have all season

I do hope they can steer clear of being banged up or at least major injuries. They are playing so well together right now. The lines are clicking well. Werenski and Wennberg have been great and Saad and Foligno have been playing their best hockey. I also always thought Atkinson was a very good playing and now he is showing his skills. It is just all coming together and being healthy is huge. Bobrovsky is the key though.

You are correct though @TheCountofMonteCristo. While I was posting that message I was smiling the whole time. :)

I may only be 14 years old, but I ain't not fair weather fan. I stuck with them through the suck ass seasons as well. I am just enjoying now.

I think they make the playoffs. But they are not a contender. Not yet

They have a much improved D with 2 studs to work with for the next decade , thats a huge plus . They are also a big team that can play the heavy game or a game of run and gun offence , very well balanced .

The key is staying healthy. I don't think they are really deep especially on the back end. Also if Bobrovsky goes down with an injury that would be horrible. Right now though if they can stay healthy I don't think there is one team in the league that wants to go up in a series against them because it is going to be tough.

meh, just a bunch of fair-weather fans like the_undead

I've always known you to be a jokester, so I assume you're just taking the piss. If, by chance, you're not though... then you're mistaking a desire to post on a message board which has had exactly two Blue Jackets fans since 2006 with actual fandom. I like this place, but talking to myself got old real fast. Why would anyone other than a Habs or Leafs fan have any reason to stick around here when literally nobody gives a shit about their team? You're not exactly an inclusive bunch.

I've always known you to be a jokester, so I assume you're just taking the piss. If, by chance, you're not though... then you're mistaking a desire to post on a message board which has had exactly two Blue Jackets fans since 2006 with actual fandom. I like this place, but talking to myself got old real fast. Why would anyone other than a Habs or Leafs fan have any reason to stick around here when literally nobody gives a shit about their team? You're not exactly an inclusive bunch.

its ok to be a football, baseball, basketball fan first...no probs :)

Back