• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around the League - Regular Season 2018-19

I’m sure they’ll build a parking garage and come up with something for the traffic.

There really isn't room for a garage there iirc, it is right near the Space Needle.

I'm sure something will be done for sure. They have three years to figure it out.

Yeah, they’ll raze some buildings or build a rail from some parking lot a street over. They have a plan.

Oak View Group (which is interlinked with the Seattle ownership group and is overseeing the KeyArena renovations) applied for 38 domains representing 13 potential team names:

Seattle Cougars
Seattle Eagles
Seattle Emeralds
Seattle Evergreens
Seattle Firebirds
Seattle Kraken
Seattle Rainiers
Seattle Renegades
Seattle Sea Lions
Seattle Seals
Seattle Sockeyes
Seattle Totems
Seattle Whales

Not a very good list, I would just call the team Seattle Prime.

Yeah, they’ll raze some buildings or build a rail from some parking lot a street over. They have a plan.

No they don't. They're banking on buses and a 60 years old obsolete monorail to do the job. http://sdotblog.seattle.gov/2017/12/06/transportation-is-the-key/

There is no room where they are and they've already started naming historical buildings in the area to present razing some buildings.

We're talking about one of the worst managed city I've ever seen. The city council is a joke.

But I'm sure they'll find a way to introduce some new bike lanes as part of the transit plan (I'm not even joking, it's in the plan).

Oak View Group (which is interlinked with the Seattle ownership group and is overseeing the KeyArena renovations) applied for 38 domains representing 13 potential team names:

Seattle Cougars
Seattle Eagles
Seattle Emeralds
Seattle Evergreens
Seattle Firebirds
Seattle Kraken
Seattle Rainiers
Seattle Renegades
Seattle Sea Lions
Seattle Seals
Seattle Sockeyes
Seattle Totems
Seattle Whales

Not a very good list, I would just call the team Seattle Prime.
Cougars. Please! The jokes!

Kronwall laid a really dirty hit on the boards on Mathews...really ugly

Could have probably dislocated a shoulder

Did a Seattle concept...

1.jpg

Down 4-1 heading into the third and only took 'em 11 minutes to tie it. They're dangerous af.

I’ve watched quite a few Leaf games and I can tell you they are so dangerous that half the games I watched they had no business winning but just flip on a switch and win

Back