• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around the League - Regular Season 2018-19

i hate being a conspiracy guy but it's fun. Bettman just helped save the Leafs from a possible cap issue by raising the cap $4 million next year...

giphy.gif

Bettman is such a snake.

Chris Johnston:
Gary Bettman: "For the last year and a half, two years, we’ve been anxious to anchor plans for a World Cup but for whatever reason the players’ association hasn’t been prepared to do that.”

Bettman is such a snake.

Chris Johnston:
Gary Bettman: "For the last year and a half, two years, we’ve been anxious to anchor plans for a World Cup but for whatever reason the players’ association hasn’t been prepared to do that.”

omg you mean there is a different intentional event players would rather play in?

I heard the arena won’t be ready until then. They break ground tomorrow on a retrofit which takes longer apparently.

Retrofitting the existing arena will be no small feat but more problematic is that there is no parking space available in that area or any decent way of transportation. It's going to be a logistical nightmare. Traffic already sucks around there too and they go to a spot that's already congested, with no mass transit options and far from highway access. It's going to be faster for me to walk there from work.

Retrofitting the existing arena will be no small feat but more problematic is that there is no parking space available in that area or any decent way of transportation. It's going to be a logistical nightmare. Traffic already sucks around there too and they go to a spot that's already congested, with no mass transit options and far from highway access. It's going to be faster for me to walk there from work.

GW you getting season tickets ?

ugh

that sucks

the retrofit has no mass transit plans?

yeah Seattle Center is brutal for parking.

The minor hockey teams don't actually even play in Seattle, they are in Lynnwood, Kirkland and Mountlake Terrace. At least I will have another road game to go to every year. BTW, could you make sure Wehave and I get to meet that blonde you had a picture of a few years back :)

I’m sure they’ll build a parking garage and come up with something for the traffic.

Back