• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around the League - Regular Season 2018-19

Re: Around the League - Playoffs 2018

I will take my chances with those 4 and a top 7 ranking in the Hockey News over our 28th any day of the week .

How they turn out is anyone`s guess in time .
Again, I never said that we have better. Just that you are overrating a couple of them. Barbashev in particular.

Around the League - Playoffs 2018

The Kings are horrible. They’re Quick, Kopitar . . . and that’s it.
So you’re sayin Lucky Luc will have a change of heart and agree to cough up Villardi along with Pearson + 1st deadline offer for Max at the draft?

So you’re sayin Lucky Luc will have a change of heart and agree to cough up Villardi along with Pearson + 1st deadline offer for Max at the draft?

hell no.....that package gets you a heck of a lot more than a 30 year old looking for big money in a year .

Watching that game you'll have a hard time convincing me that Vegas is that much more talented than us. It's a well coached team however with tremendous work ethic. They make very few mistakes.

Watching that game you'll have a hard time convincing me that Vegas is that much more talented than us. It's a well coached team however with tremendous work ethic. They make very few mistakes.

They are more talented overall and they have no slugs . Lets see what happens next year if their insane shooting percentage holds up .

There is no way our pace and transition game matches theirs.

I still don't think they are more talented but they are definitely way better coached. Everyone is always engaged in the play and moving. Good hockey.

Karlsson is better than any of our centers though. And their defense is better than what we had this season.

I'll add this, it's a better constructed team however, more balanced through the lineup.

I still don't think they are more talented but they are definitely way better coached. Everyone is always engaged in the play and moving. Good hockey.

Karlsson is better than any of our centers though. And their defense is better than what we had this season.

Still cant figure out .....how the fook they didnt see his talent

I know CBJ were screwed with too many trade clauses to protect but this is lunacy .

I know CBJ were screwed with too many trade clauses to protect but this is lunacy .

Even better, the Jackets actually gave a 1st and a 2nd pick to force Vegas to draft him.

Don't forget the Ducks initially drafted WK.

I agree the talent differential isn’t that great, however, LV plays an up tempo system that suits their players, Habs should be playing a similar game IMO.

We’ll see where they are next year the top five point getters
karlsson, Marchessault, Perron, Smith, Haula etc... all had career years at the same time, and not just by a bit, significant jumps in their numbers.

Karlsson had a combined 15 goals the last two years and all of a sudden 43, I have never seen that before.

We’ll see where they are next year the top five point getters
karlsson, Marchessault, Perron, Smith, Haula etc... all had career years at the same time, and not just by a bit, significant jumps in their numbers.

Karlsson had a combined 15 goals the last two years and all of a sudden 43, I have never seen that before.

something in the water in Vegas..... (it's not water)

Back