• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Roster Violations

Habspatrol

Administrator
Staff member
These teams need to fix their rosters ASAP.

trujaysfan ~ 1 player too many
Hornets ~ 3 players too many
Kritter ~ 3 players on the IR
Hairnova ~ 2 Players too many and 2 on the IR

There are still a few teams over the cap. We probably shouldn't have started the draft. Everyone please look at your rosters and make sure you're under the cap.

Except we can't make any roster moves now that the draft is started.

Ugh... this league is frustrating cause so many people don't seem to give a shit.

I still maintain that you shouldn't have to be cap compliant until opening night. I really don't think it's anything to be too fussed about. Fantrax is way too slow updating cap hits. But yeah your roster shouldn't have anyone on IR.

I still maintain that you shouldn't have to be cap compliant until opening night. I really don't think it's anything to be too fussed about. Fantrax is way too slow updating cap hits. But yeah your roster shouldn't have anyone on IR.

It's kind of a shitty situation. Everything you say is true. However, there's also the fact that it would be ideal if all the players who were not going to be kept were available in the draft.

Oh well.

It's kind of a shitty situation. Everything you say is true. However, there's also the fact that it would be ideal if all the players who were not going to be kept were available in the draft.

Oh well.

Not to mention, some teams did get cap compliant. If I had known I didn't have to be cap compliant, I would have help onto a couple guys. But, I absolutely see both points.

Really, the failure here is us not having agreed upon rules in place that carry over each year. Perhaps we should come to a consensus and implement it for all future seasons.

Back