• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

2018 NHL Entry Draft

Hall is an alcoholic? I never heard about this.

That almost makes his play more impressive.
It was a Laraque-ian classic.

Where would the Habs be had the rumored deal of Hall + Oiler 1st (if Dubois were still available) for Subban worked out?

Gotta think Max could’ve netted a 1st pairing Dman a couple of years back - with 3-years left on his deal..

Laraque was the one to put this info public , about Hall being committed to a rehab program. He said he got the info from a source in Edmonton. Then he apologized , because he couldn't find facts to support it and Hall was considering a lawsuit.
Yup

I'm not calling you a lier re: alcoholism, but if you publicly announce this type of thing you better have a source or evidence. There are legal reasons for you to be prepared to back this allegation up.

If you're making this up or going by some fake news rumour - it's just another example of how toxic social media is.

:lol

Yes because anything Sal reposts from some NHL "pundit" will cause Hall damages and likely his roster spot with the Devils. Heck maybe he'll get blackballed from the NHL altogether, all over Sal's post. That is some serious culpability there.

Oh and what's a "lier"?

I wonder what the end result was of that lawsuit launched by Burke against posters who suggested he had an affair with Hazel Mae (Blue Jays reporter with Sportsnet). I believe some of the defendants were previous posters on Forum Ice..lol.

Last edited:
I wonder what the end result was of that lawsuit launched by Burke against posters who suggested he had an affair with Hazel Mae (Blue Jays reporter with Sportsnet). I believe some of the defendants were previous posters on Forum Ice..lol.
Means he probably did hammer her.

Yes because anything Sal reposts from some NHL "pundit" will cause Hall damages and likely his roster spot with the Devils. Heck maybe he'll get blackballed from the NHL altogether, all over Sal's post. That is some serious culpability there.

Oh and what's a "lier"?

Has nothing to do with his roster spot. However, in the era of fake news, we need to call out the idiots that say this kind of crap in public forums. You'd be surprised by the amount of people that believe internet bullshit like that. If you make claims about someone, you better be able to back it up.

FYI -- Lier was typo. It was corrected.

Has nothing to do with his roster spot. However, in the era of fake news, we need to call out the idiots that say this kind of crap in public forums. You'd be surprised by the amount of people that believe internet bullshit like that. If you make claims about someone, you better be able to back it up.

FYI -- Lier was typo. It was corrected.

You claimed that Sal was in legal jeopardy, which he’s not, for what he posted.

You claimed that Sal was in legal jeopardy, which he’s not, for what he posted.

I haven't read anything from Sal since yesterday at 11:49 am.

Perhaps he got the no-knock treatment from the Feds?

Oh and what's a "lier"?

Brian Burke vs FI

Hall’s alcoholism was one of the key factors in Chia-pet jettisoning him. Not saying much given alcohol traditionally has been the drug of choice in the NHL since the dawn of time.

Also if the Dallas beat writer (Mike Heika) is to be believed Seguin has likely played his last game as a Star.

hehe

that is just not true

So in a nutshell we don’t want to hear the Habs called pregame.

What are the possibilities? If we don’t get #1 is it possible for 2 or 3 or does it not work that way? They’ve changed the lottery too much for me to keep track.

"Sportsnet announced Thursday that it will unveil Saturday night's lottery results throughout the course of the evening rather than all at once. Picks 15 through 4 will be revealed during "Hockey Central Saturday," which goes on the air at 7:30 p.m. on NBCSN and CBC. The top three picks, conducted via the lottery, will be announced during the second intermission of the San Jose-Vegas playoff game that starts at 8 p.m. on NBC and CBC."

Back