• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

2018 NHL Entry Draft

Don't know much about POJ. Sounds like he's a big mobile LHD, former 1st round pick. Is he any good?

I heard good things -- very smart defensively. Good offense. He's 6'2 and only weighs 160lbs despite trying to bulk up since being drafted.

Last edited:
To move up in the top 3? Obviously he's not a future franchise player but you don't get a top 3 pick by trading garbage.

I dont want another " look media and fans here is another frenchie for you " situation .

I want a better package to move down plain and simple . If POJ is a solid prospect why the heck are they moving him in the first place. They can still get BT or a solid player at 5 and keep him .

That tells me Zona is eying a player at 3 that maybe wont be there at 5 .

POJ and Juulsen were 70 and 71st in the Future Watch prospect magazine , neither are impact players .

We have Mete and Brook who might be better

I dont want another " look media and fans here is another frenchie for you " situation .

I want a better package to move down plain and simple . If POJ is a solid prospect why the heck are they moving him in the first place. They can still get BT or a solid player at 5 and keep him .

POJ and Juulsen were 70 and 71st in the Future Watch prospect magazine , neither are impact players .

Future Watch magazine? That settles it. lol.

Who would you want from Arizona to make that trade? As I said before, I don't know POJ well enough but I do like the idea behind it, especially if Mtl is indeed more interested in the Finnish center.

Obviously, Arizona is probably afraid that Ottawa would be getting the player they really want.

Future Watch magazine? That settles it. lol.

Its not perfect , but it gives you a snap shot right now . The top 25 are legit top 6 or top 3D players if all goes well

I need a better prospect than POJ or a young roster player to move out of the top 3 . Our pool is shit and he doesnt move an ranking for me.

Who would you want from Arizona to make that trade? As I said before, I don't know POJ well enough but I do like the idea behind it, especially if Mtl is indeed more interested in the Finnish center.

Obviously, Arizona is probably afraid that Ottawa would be getting the player they really want.

I dont like their roster that much but I would look at Perlini or Fischer ahead of POJ .

The Wings and Nucks would be my targets to move down and get better offers

Back