• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around the League 2017-2018 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
TB's announced that Hedman has a "lower-body injury", and won't return tonight.

Would be a huge loss for them.

After Hedman, Stralman and the currently-sheltered Sergachev, there's not much to like about that Tampa defense.

Tampa has announced that Hedman will be out 3-6 weeks with a "lower-body injury".

All in all, that actually seems like pretty good news for them.

Given the video of the injury & the recovery time, it seems like it's probably an MCL sprain.

Tampa has announced that Hedman will be out 3-6 weeks with a "lower-body injury".

All in all, that actually seems like pretty good news for them.

Given the video of the injury & the recovery time, it seems like it's probably an MCL sprain.
Great news for them.

League has done a terrific job creating rules to protect the knees of players. There used to be several players who specifically targeted knees and those hits were deemed legal. Shit has changed.

Talbot gives up two early goals and he is done for the night.

Is he just having a bad year? Playing behind a bad D? Or is he just not good enough?

Jack Johnson has requested a trade.

Odd considering where Columbus are in the standings

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Jack Johnson has requested a trade.

Odd considering where Columbus are in the standings

From the story in the athletic... he basically wants to go to a team where he can have a bigger role. He need to show his worth for him next contract because of his financial situation.

From the story in the athletic... he basically wants to go to a team where he can have a bigger role. He need to show his worth for him next contract because of his financial situation.
Is he playing bottom pairing minutes?

I barely noticed him in the game a week ago

Is he playing bottom pairing minutes?

I barely noticed him in the game a week ago

Used to be the too defender but now is 2nd pairing at best with jones and werenski. They were close to a multi year deal in August but that didn't get over the line.

I feel for the guy, getting screwed over by your parents is rough.

Leafs need to check in here, Blue Jackets want a rental F. Bozak +? Or am I way off here?
I guess I don't really know. Is Johnson any good? Or is he an upgrade over any of the multitude of left-handed defensemen we've already got?

I kind of doubt it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back