• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT: Game #15 | Canadiens vs. Blackhawks | Nov. 5, 2017

4 games scattered over a year is not a sample size.

You wanna test him it’s now with Price out.

You give him the net and see what he can do
Of course. It is too early. But i think he will do much better than Condon and Montoya.

Good goaltending can do wonders. 0-0 after two the team is playing well and confident going into the third.

Good weekend for the team.

Shaw was great in both games.

Couple more wins by Charlie and don't be surprised to see the heated subject of duscussion in media will be: How to get rid of 31's contract??!!
Lindgren’s lateral movement this game was very average, pro scouting reports will highlight and teams will force him to move laterally...that will be the telling tale of if he’s NHL full time job ready

As Ken Dryden said there is no tougher position in hockey as goalie of the Mtl Canadiens...

Couple more wins by Charlie and don't be surprised to see the heated subject of duscussion in media will be: How to get rid of 31's contract??!!

51FUsNAZWhL._SX311_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

So, just so I get this right..being 3 points out of a playoff spot with 67 games remaining is a Herculean task rarely accomplished. Please respond ASAP as I have my bookie on the other line. Thanks in advance!!

Lindgren’s lateral movement this game was very average, pro scouting reports will highlight and teams will force him to move laterally...that will be the telling tale of if he’s NHL full time job ready

As Ken Dryden said there is no tougher position in hockey as goalie of the Mtl Canadiens...

Agreed, he hasn't proven anything as a starter.

He has proven he's a better backup option than Montoya.

But we aren't handing him the net full time and trading price. That's just stupid talk.

Gained 6 points on the leafs in 2 weeks... since we had the discussion if they could finish above the Leafs and everyone thought i was nuts.
I’ll maintain my position Habs need to be within 3-points of a playoff spot after the end of their 6-game home stand vs Leafs on Nov 18th. They presently sit 3-back of 3rd in the division & a playoff spot and heading home.

Back