• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT: Canes @ Bruins 1/6 7PM

HeyKurtz

Hey, I'll take a stab at the GDT this time around!

The Canes continue their four-game road trip in Beantown tonight in a match-up of two hot teams. Carolina is coming off a 4-0 beatdown of the Penguins in Pittsburgh on Thursday night and is 7-2-1 over our last ten games. Boston is even hotter, with a 7-1-2 mark over their last ten games. Raising the bar even further is the fact that the Bruins have won three straight games at home and seven of their last eight games (7-0-1).

No morning skate for the Canes today and no word yet on the lines, pairings or starting goalie. Marcus Kruger was reactivated yesterday and it is expected that he will return to the line-up.

John, Tripp and Mike will call the game on Fox Sports Carolinas.

GO CANES!!!

Last edited:
Ugh. I specifically came back to start the thread because I completely forgot to do it earlier. Boston has looked really good lately so this will be a test of Carolina's form for sure.

Fugly it is barely over 10 minutes in

I don't have enough beer to make this evening look good

They could always make a comeback... it was only 5 goals on 9 shots between the two of them...

Someone tell the Canes that they are allowed to lose games by 1 goal. Goal differential is still a tiebreaker for playoff positioning.

Back