• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT: Game #49 | Canes @ Habs | Jan 25th 2018 @ 19:30

What's it going to take for Molson to get his head out of his ass? The consortium needs to fire Molson too. Same shit as the mid to late 90s.

Price is down with the tank. Either that or... Chronic fatigue?

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Keep being tired Carey , stay on course .

The playoff coffin is a week away from bring shut , 15 points clear of he division and 10 from the WC .

Start the garage sale Nero

Last edited:
I didn't watch the game,so don't know if the defense was totally putrid or Price also laid an egg. If Price can't handle a full work load, then call Lindgren up and give him half the starts until Price gets his crap together.

I had a partners' meeting so I watched it really late. That had to be one of the worst displays by a Hab defence in my lifetime.

Jerabek was terrible. Dumko pitiful and Benn atrocious

I didn't watch the game,so don't know if the defense was totally putrid or Price also laid an egg. If Price can't handle a full work load, then call Lindgren up and give him half the starts until Price gets his crap together.
Defence was putrid.

I had a partners' meeting so I watched it really late. That had to be one of the worst displays by a Hab defence in my lifetime.

Jerabek was terrible. Dumko pitiful and Benn atrocious

TSN was blowing Jerabek right before the game too.

That was a pitiful display. How does a team give up a tie 3 times in less than 30 seconds each? This team is so bad it's mind-boggling.

Jr won’t fire MB, that would be admitting he made a mistake with his first hire.

Optics are important for a consortium figurehead.

Jr won’t fire MB, that would be admitting he made a mistake with his first hire.

Optics are important for a consortium figurehead.
Admitting mistakes is a great attribute of a leader. All the best leaders are able to do so and learn from them.

Hell after six years, there is no need to worry about admitting a mistake. Most GMs do not last six years with a team that are 3-4 in post season series (and 1-3 in the last four and missed playoffs two of the last three years).

Back