• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT: Game #51 | Habs @ Canes | Feb 1st 2018 @ 19:00

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: GDT: Game #51 | Habs @ Canes| Feb 1st 2018 @ 19:00

Well... you start by loving the Whalers since Gordie played with his sons on the same squad. Then The Franchise, Ron Francis, comes along and that is all she wrote. When they moved, I moved with them

No bet lost... just loved that team and stayed with em.

Thanks for askin...

Cheers,
Raymond

Love the loyalty

Cheers,
Worm

Well... you start by loving the Whalers since Gordie played with his sons on the same squad. Then The Franchise, Ron Francis, comes along and that is all she wrote. When they moved, I moved with them

Thanks for askin...

Cheers,
Raymond
I wasn't and didn't care..

Well you DID ask... but hey... getting swept like that by the boys this season... I can understand the pouty behaviour.

Feel better Count... you might win one against the boys next season.

Cheers,
Raymond

If you could read, you would see Legoalie asked, not me.

First time you have ever swept us in what 40 years in the NHL and you crow.

Now go back to your hole and die. SVP

(and take Camilla with you)

If you could read, you would see Legoalie asked, not me.

First time you have ever swept us in what 40 years in the NHL and you crow.

Now go back to your hole and die. SVP

(and take Camilla with you)

Our trips to the Stanley Cup Finals also went through Montreal... you remember that don’t you? 4-2 losses each time... remember?... ‘member those series? Sure you do...

I have to say you seem quite grumpy... what’s the matter? You call me out and don’t wanna have a friendly chat?

I promise Count-y boy... I am not your Baba Yaga. I’m a nice guy... who hates the Habs...

Cheers,
Raymond

Our trips to the Stanley Cup Finals also went through Montreal... you remember that don’t you? 4-2 losses each time... remember?... ‘member those series? Sure you do...

I have to say you seem quite grumpy... what’s the matter? You call me out and don’t wanna have a friendly chat?

I promise Count-y boy... I am not your Baba Yaga. I’m a nice guy... who hates the Habs...

Cheers,
Raymond

You fit in on this board. Half the people on here also hate the Habs.

I haven't given that franchise a second thought since they moved away from Hartford and neither has anyone in North Carolina if their attendance is anything to go by.

10 dollar parking and free lower bowl upgrades and they still can't get anyone to show up.

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Cheers,
Raymond
We aren't talking post season. We also remember the Truth taking out our best player's eye.

We aren't talking post season. We also remember the Truth taking out our best player's eye.

Memories are great, aren’t they?

Like when the Habs fans threw bananas at Kevin Weekes in that playoff series in Montreal? Such proud proud memories for Montreal fans.

For the record, I don’t think it was YOU that did it... but if you keep behaving like this and it might change that stellar opinion I have of you...

You are smart though, i’ll Give ya that. You figured out the master plan for the Canes win... intentionally high stick players in and around the eyes until you pop one loose. Have you shared this info with a conspiracy theory website? I bet they’d love it.

Cheers,
Raymond

Memories are great, aren’t they?

Like when the Habs fans threw bananas at Kevin Weekes in that playoff series in Montreal? Such proud proud memories for Montreal fans.

For the record, I don’t think it was YOU that did it... but if you keep behaving like this and it might change that stellar opinion I have of you...

You are smart though, i’ll Give ya that. You figured out the master plan for the Canes win... intentionally high stick players in and around the eyes until you pop one loose. Have you shared this info with a conspiracy theory website? I bet they’d love it.

Cheers,
Raymond
Oooh my you might change your opinion of me. How will I sleep tonight?

Thanks for askin...

Cheers,
Raymond

fair enough.. cheers !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back