• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Superbowl

Congrats to the Eagles. They were gutsy and they executed. Worthy Super Bowl champs.

Crazy game. There was almost no D to speak of. Foles turned himself into Joe Montana during the past two games.

Crazy game. There was almost no D to speak of. Foles turned himself into Joe Montana during the past two games.

You deserve credit. You says they could win it all right after Wentz’s injury. I didn’t believe you.

Yup, threaded the needle more than a few times. And the Peterson kept the pedal to the metal in the first half. A more cautious coach would have lost that game.

Yup, threaded the needle more than a few times. And the Peterson kept the pedal to the metal in the first half. A more cautious coach would have lost that game.
Apparently their mentality was to think the game was tied or they were down regardless. It worked.

You deserve credit. You says they could win it all right after Wentz’s injury. I didn’t believe you.

I was bullish on the Eagles RPO offensive gameplan so I thought Foles would have a chance as a game manager, but no way did I imagine he would carry the team on his back and win despite almost no defensive support. The Eagles D made one play in the 2nd half -- that's all Foles needed. Crazy.

Back