• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Early GDT FEB 12: Bolts @ Leafs, It's Business Time

I had tickets to the game tonight that I sold off early in the year because it was a monday night.... Eff me.

Preston wanted Matthews to show up against the big boys and he did tonight

Monster game from that line

Bolts got away with a lot of garbage

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

This was vintage Matty. First time this year he looked like his best from last year. Here’s hoping it continues.

Great game. Seriously loving Freddy more and more with each game.

The add of Kapanen and Dermott, is like a monster add. I am going to give babcock some credit here I think he knew what they would add, I think he was pressured to add them now, rather that a bit later.

No one of Luuu, Shanny, Hunter, Babs, knew that, these two guys wouldn't add huge.

Its just that, when do you add superstar AHLers to a NHL team. I think Babs wanted more cooking.. It might have been too early. Babber is the guy behind the bench after all.

So babsy,, Shanny and Luuu forcred u a bit early, bring up Holl and Johnsson and really cause the NHl to quake. I am expecting it actually. But not yet, not yet.

Bring up Johnsson with five games to go. Holl with two. Shake up the NHL.

I think we are the second best team after Pittsburgh now. Jimmy Rutherford, that guy is ready to deal his first and Daniel Sprong for something tasty, any time now. He wants three in a row, for NHL legacy.

Kapanen is showing a lot more than he did in his previous stints. Before, he looked a bit deer in the headlights or just a tad overwhelmed. He now has confidence coming out his ying yang and is showing skill I did not see previously.

He was actually rated higher than Nylander in his draft year by the scouting bureaus or at least the central one. I saw the report recently that had him as the #1 European skater. It may have been midseason but the point is that this kid was highly touted and got a bit lost behind Willy's glare when they both joined the franchise.

That, is the new NHL, I gotta give that river rat/otter credit, gary bettman, he has delivered a great new NHL. He really has.

Auston Matthews? All kids are going to be taught to be like him

Only McCrazyJesus is better than Auston.

Auston is teachable. McCrazy? That is god given. No one gets that very often.

Back