• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT: Canes @ Flyers 4/5 7:00 pm

jeffbear

Mod Squad
Staff member
Carolina wraps up the road portion of their schedule tonight in Philadelphia. The Flyers have motivation out the ears ... they still haven't clinched the playoffs, but still could be in position to move up a spot or two is they win out their last two games. The Canes? Well, we saw just how motivated they got for the chance to play spoiler in Florida, so .... not so much.

I'll let somebody else check Twitter for the lines and stuff. A ... I don't care much, if at all. B ... I'm only hanging on to a Twitter account at this point because I've been told I have to for work reasons. That place is bloody toxic, man.

Three posts before 7 am?

Meh ... got stuck on hold on the phone while doing dining reservations for a couple of Disney clients. Normally I can wrap them up by 6:15 and go back to bed, but Disney's web systems are a MESS right now.

There was no skate this morning. Faulk is out so no lineup changes. Darling is in goal.

Forslund is also out, on NBC duty in Washington, so we have Jason Shaya calling his 3rd game in 3 nights. He didn't have far to go, he was in Allentown with the Checkers.

This will ruffle feathers. I love John Forslund and think he is second to none n the league. But is anyone else perturbed at the amount of games he has missed this year? At what point do you say "Go John, you've earned it"....and let's get ourselves a replacement that will be here full time.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

This will ruffle feathers. I love John Forslund and think he is second to none n the league. But is anyone else perturbed at the amount of games he has missed this year? At what point do you say "Go John, you've earned it"....and let's get ourselves a replacement that will be here full time.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Would you want to stay around and call this train wreck night after night? I’m having a hard time anymore sitting through a period of this garbage lately, can you imagine calling the play by play? It’s like sticking pins in your eyes.

He’s missed 4 games. Tonight was supposed to be a NBCSN game but they wisely passed on it.

Again just awful and inexcusable for a supposed NHL goalie on that 4th goal. Darling completely sucks.

Let’s see, for next year the canes need a couple of goalies and a few wings and centers. No problem.

Again just awful and inexcusable for a supposed NHL goalie on that 4th goal. Darling completely sucks.

There’s nothing left to salvage. Write the buyout checks and move on. The guy is the biggest bust since Jim Carey...no, not Ace Ventura.

I haven't seen it yet but I heard that Darling on the GWG played about as large as a mouse trying to guard that net.

Back