• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Rule Change Request

Everything got all f*cky last season when we tried to use that option but I might start a test league and play around with some things to see if Fantrax fixed it or not.

Shit, that was close/idiotic... had a test league open in a tab next to our league and here I was making changes to ours.

Freaked me out for a second, good thing I noticed it before I did something and forgot.

Think I just found why things wouldn't work last season when we were trying to allow daily changes for injured players.

Hmm... I just wrote out a long post, but the more I typed, the more I started to think there was something else to the issue than I was explaining.

Let me see if I can find where we discussed the issue on here.

Nothing can be changed this season anyway... because when I accidentally changed the settings to "Weekly (Daily roster moves)" in our league, it completely changed the standings.

I feel like we're definitely missing some threads so I can't find any discussions on the matter. Oh well.

Back