• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT APR 16 2018 - Ali Bumaye

see, the difference here is these goals aren't from guys being left alone in front and Freddy being at their mercy. these are shit goals.

he is legitimately ****ing us over here in a game we need to win

I'd like to give a big **** you to everyone who pumped this ****s tires all year like he deserves to be mentioned in the same paragraph as the Vezina trophy.

Things I've learned (or already knew)

- Slew footing is totally cool if you're a Bruin...this is how games get out of hand, when refs aren't protecting players from horseshit like that.
- Marner is all sorts of awesome
- If Andersen is the 2nd best goalie in this series, we're in deep ****ing trouble. That goal simply can't go in.
- Plekanec might just be a Bruin killer, he's been ****ing outstanding tonight

Pleky usually steps up when you tell him to just stop the other team's top dawg.

Freddy doing his best to bury us.

and it will never hurt his reputation in Toronto.

He was the second best goalie in the series against Washington last year (in a series Holtby tried to hand to us), and appears to be doing it again.

I'd like to give a big **** you to everyone who pumped this ****s tires all year like he deserves to be mentioned in the same paragraph as the Vezina trophy.

THIS. So ****ing Much This. So goddam tiring listening to people defend him all year

4th line can't take a regular shift tonight. they've been real bad.

maybe just double shift AM with the kids...

Back